geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
I dont know if its a bug or not but , Milf in Bar has vanished (i'm visiting the bar non stop for 30 days) , same with Maid (visiting hotel room 20 days non stop).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
some good things..

play as female .. yup 10/10

but i m still like " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ?" at this :

90 skin colors for girls

dahell ? we are going to have aliens here ?
in same way, i think it can be very good to have 2 small new features :

1 - possibility for girl to have different height
2 - elf ! ... even if its just a ears setting. ( i know that can break realism and else.. but with 90 skin color i dont hintk its a problem... it can also be added as convention costume )

sweet update imho

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I dont know if its a bug or not but , Milf in Bar has vanished (i'm visiting the bar non stop for 30 days) , same with Maid (visiting hotel room 20 days non stop).
you sure you did the story event before ? they not gonna spawn until you reach a specific progress in story ( check side story )

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
The unique NPCs appear once you meet the prerequisites but each next dialogue segment also has a requirement. For example Alice, she requires fans, but in order for you to talk with her in later stages, you need an increasing amount of fans. If you do not meet them, they will simply not appear.

@macadam The skin colors are more of a have-it-all kind of thing. They affect in no way an individual's play and you can continue to use the normal presets.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
fx -sex sounds and location background ambient- works. Music is only present during sex scenes and the main menu. Works as intended.

Jul 3, 2018
question...
Is there a way to have certain girls not be a part of the auto production? I produce their scenes myself, maybe save a couple ladies just for the website the ones I set their skills to not have a popularity penalty.

Is there a guide or (I hate to say it)walkthrough for the stories events? I am missing a final step on one. I am supposed to meet the rich lady at the hotel some time right? What about the house service lady, I can't seem to recruit her.

One more thing, a lot of my girls have their column on the right always greyed out, can't even film with them.

thanks

Reactions: libertypics

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
player training seems to be a bit confused...
tooltip says any skill learning cost 60 En for 1 point... in reality it's 50 En for 4 Points
it also should raise stress... yet I never gained stress no matter how much I trained
All Locations in the mall are unlocked from the start, no need to talk to Carmen for the beauty Salon,Alice for the tatoo shop or the jewelers wife for her husbands place
2nd Event with Officer Dillan and Carter at home when you are offered to eat officer Dillan out you actually can go all the way
4th Event with Officer Dillan and Carter in the park trigger, even if the player only enters (it was supposed to trigger if the player gets to play with a girl in public [both from earlier version and from Event text])
2nd Event with library girl... she isn't starteing mastrubating...just standeing around...
I had deleted all saves from previous gameplay and started a new game with this Version

SidiusAdventures

Aug 16, 2017
is the store bugged for anyone else? i can't buy anything even with 30k they are all greyed out thought it was not having a business started it everything else works besides the story can't buy anything

Reactions: Eric123456789

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is the store bugged for anyone else? i can't buy anything even with 30k they are all greyed out thought it was not having a business started it everything else works besides the story can't buy anything
did you raise the ammount of things you want to buy on the far right side?
standard is 0 so you don't want to buy anything

KinographyEnjoyer

Jan 26, 2018
i don't know if it's just me, but it seems like you can only have scenes with the Fem!PC included.
like, i can't have two npcs do it.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
question...
Is there a way to have certain girls not be a part of the auto production? I produce their scenes myself, maybe save a couple ladies just for the website the ones I set their skills to not have a popularity penalty.

Is there a guide or (I hate to say it)walkthrough for the stories events? I am missing a final step on one. I am supposed to meet the rich lady at the hotel some time right? What about the house service lady, I can't seem to recruit her.

One more thing, a lot of my girls have their column on the right always greyed out, can't even film with them.

thanks
Yea in few days in hotfix there will be new tab with some options for auto production. For example in which studios actor can work and for what type of scenes. So if she doesnt like girl-girl scenes you can exclude her from that.

Over the weekend at the hotel, then jewelry shop opens up and you can find her there during the week.
Maid is always in the hotel room, most chance to meet her is in the morning.

If everything is greyed out, it can be many things. She's unavailable, in training, already scheduled, finished shooting and so on. I changed that part in hotfix to show the player what it is.

player training seems to be a bit confused...
tooltip says any skill learning cost 60 En for 1 point... in reality it's 50 En for 4 Points
it also should raise stress... yet I never gained stress no matter how much I trained
All Locations in the mall are unlocked from the start, no need to talk to Carmen for the beauty Salon,Alice for the tatoo shop or the jewelers wife for her husbands place
2nd Event with Officer Dillan and Carter at home when you are offered to eat officer Dillan out you actually can go all the way
4th Event with Officer Dillan and Carter in the park trigger, even if the player only enters (it was supposed to trigger if the player gets to play with a girl in public [both from earlier version and from Event text])
2nd Event with library girl... she isn't starteing mastrubating...just standeing around...
I had deleted all saves from previous gameplay and started a new game with this Version
I forogot to updated the tooltips when game was rebalanced. Did that now.
Location opened from the start is a bug.
I'll look at those events.

Did you set the quantity on the right side?

Reactions: Jackbite
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes