Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Had an issue where i couldn't change a girl's hair color. With a few girls, I changed both the hair style and color, or only the color. I also picked the hair category in the drop down list but changes did not register. What's wrong?

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
No color issues in 0.73a. You can change both the color and the hairstyle. If you change the hairstyle and the color with either the arrow menu or the custom color palette it works without a problem.

The drop down list might be a left over from a previous version (or if I'm not mistaken we had it in as a sort of a quick selection of basic colors), but you don't really need it.

dividead

May 1, 2017
Has game braking bugs, you can no longer select some options, like the staff for a studio and in some situations, like when changing the appearance of someone the hole game can get stuck.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Can you be a bit more specific? The staff (all studio positions and PAs on all jobs) work correctly for me. Surgery and makeover also works fine. I suppose you're using 0.73?

Fury2

Aug 27, 2017
Can you be a bit more specific? The staff (all studio positions and PAs on all jobs) work correctly for me. Surgery and makeover also works fine. I suppose you're using 0.73?
Is there a way to highten the maximum amount of actors by using cheat engine? I could change the variable for how much actors there were to zero and recruit more and set it back to the original + the added actors. But now it seems to be gone. It worked in 0.72

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
We've never used the cheat engine so we can't help you. We've got our official cheats so there is that. Maybe someone who has delved in the Cheat Engine himself can be more helpful.

bob_d

Aug 10, 2016
Is the webadmin supposed to upload videos to my website? cause right now they dont do shit

Jim Palmer

Aug 11, 2018
Ok so first off...awesome game. Easily get you hooked.

I discovered a lady in the convention by chance. It asked me 5 questions and I think I answered them all correctly (at least that is what the web told me) but when I thought I answered them all the lady(catwomen) disappeared. I tried again, it took a while and got black widow. Same thing I am almost certain the questions were answered correctly, she still disappeared. Any cheats on the correct answers? Catwomen does a couple different origin stories.

thanks

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@bob_d Nope. He will be used in the future though.

@Jim Palmer If you want to find the answers relatively quickly, you can visit the and the . I have no idea when it comes to comics so I went straight to their respective wikis.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
3 cosplayers that ask each 5 questions...if one is wrong they run... if all were correctly answered they "invite" you for some cosplay fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EvaBlitz

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Is there a way to highten the maximum amount of actors by using cheat engine? I could change the variable for how much actors there were to zero and recruit more and set it back to the original + the added actors. But now it seems to be gone. It worked in 0.72
not sure about increasing actors but since perk points are on 4 bytes, you can go to each girl find her perk points unlock all the perks and that'll easily get you a really high end girl and a lot of fans quickly which will increase the number of slots for actors.

so use the in game cheats like Ctrl+5 then isolate her perk points in cheat engine unlock all of those and bam you got a super actress that easily gets 10k fans per scene.

also Herpa have you tried the keyboard trick with an android phone yet to see if the cheat commands work?

CtrlAltElite

Jul 27, 2018
Is there a bug in 0.73a where the girls' makeup/hair can't be changed? The icon for it has simply disappeared. Plastic surgery, drugs, and rehab are still available though.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there you go... the options are meant to become available through the girls story.
Carmen can be found in the Hotel room...you might need to use spam load if you want to unlock the makeupartist fast

Reactions: CtrlAltElite

CtrlAltElite

Jul 27, 2018
there you go... the options are meant to become available through the girls story.
Carmen can be found in the Hotel room...you might need to use spam load if you want to unlock the makeupartist fast
I figured it out. I guess playing the old versions spoiled me because the makeup studio was already unlocked when starting the game.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my stupid question anyway.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes