Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
Will we ever be able to run saves from 0.72?
Why is it not possible to change the appearance and clothes of male actors?
And since there are so many colors of the skin, we definitely need the ability to change them

Fury2

Aug 27, 2017
not sure about increasing actors but since perk points are on 4 bytes, you can go to each girl find her perk points unlock all the perks and that'll easily get you a really high end girl and a lot of fans quickly which will increase the number of slots for actors.

so use the in game cheats like Ctrl+5 then isolate her perk points in cheat engine unlock all of those and bam you got a super actress that easily gets 10k fans per scene.

also Herpa have you tried the keyboard trick with an android phone yet to see if the cheat commands work?
Yeah i've found that one! But its just that im kinda hooked on like... getting as many actresses as possible. A little bit of hoarding lel. Oh and btw bless the person who posted the hotfix

webrider

May 25, 2018
when I try to run the .exe to install, Windows defender says its protecting my computer. Obviously some of you are running this. Maybe it was the site I downloaded from? I will try another site if I only remembered the site I chose. :)

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
when I try to run the .exe to install, Windows defender says its protecting my computer. Obviously some of you are running this. Maybe it was the site I downloaded from? I will try another site if I only remembered the site I chose. :)
That's just because its an executable not digitally signed by a known publisher, it doesn't mean the file has a virus. If you click 'more details' it will give you an option to run it anyway.

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
Well done to the Devs on the new UI and filtering, big visual improvement and much easier to use.

Does anyone know if the PA roles of 'Talent Search' and 'Marketing' do anything right now? Also, does the level of the PA really matter for these roles and the 'Report' role or only for 'Trend Analytics' role?

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
found a bug in .73a
Im using a female MC, and after picking up a guy in the pub and bringing him to my car for some "sexy time", the game crashes

clarification: pressing "random pose" crashes the game

K

KimLip

I hope in the future i can work for somebody in his Company as a female char.. would be fun :HeyGuys:

knicky

Apr 10, 2017
Some girls cannot be trained and/or even I cannot fire them. All the options are all greyed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
normally that applies to characters currently unavailable for either being on rehabilitation or on training... or unavailable for personal reasons.
could also be because the girl has the S ability of the devotee tree (never leaves company)

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The change outfits button seems to be grayed out for some reason for me
Ok, so I'm having to "trick" the game into allowing me to change some chars clothes by going forward a day then picking them first, if i scroll through my girls the option grays out... also, how to unlock jewelry store?

knicky

Apr 10, 2017
normally that applies to characters currently unavailable for either being on rehabilitation or on training... or unavailable for personal reasons.
could also be because the girl has the S ability of the devotee tree (never leaves company)
But, the girl is shown as available, and has no point towards never leaves company skill. I can only offer drugs to her nothing else.

EVOESI

Feb 20, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked but I am not really sure what to search. When I choose shoot scene, it defaults to Boy-Girl. How do I choose to play the other scenes?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But, the girl is shown as available, and has no point towards never leaves company skill. I can only offer drugs to her nothing else.
could you provide a screenshot?
I'm sorry if this has been asked but I am not really sure what to search. When I choose shoot scene, it defaults to Boy-Girl. How do I choose to play the other scenes?
you need to start a company, have better studios, equipment and personal.

gromtkn

Aug 1, 2017
when I send an actress to surgery in .73(a) the tooltip says +20 beauty but it seems like it just changes beauty to a random value, always less than before.
Would be funny if there was botched surgery sometimes or maybe different tiers of surgery with different chances of being botched, but the beauty value seems bugged for now unless I'm doing it wrong.

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
It could also be because she is scheduled to perform in a scene in the studio. What exactly does it say on the 'info' tab about her?

knicky

Apr 10, 2017
I think it was my fault. I was playing on version 0.73 not 0.73a which came right after it. Deleted all saves, and downloaded the 0.73a, started to play new game, now its gone. Training is now working according to the number of potential.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes