mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I play as a woman, is there no way to use your own skill points? It says that I have to offer a contract to myself.

And also, aren't the special girls not finished for female play? The girls always disappear.
As a female MC u can't take any perk points, I don't know if its a bug or its not planned yet so I think I will wait until they release it.
skill points for main char are disabled. i want to remake whole skill points thing.
havent really decided how yet.
either randomly allocating (usefull) skills at certain levels or leave it like it is but removing/replacing some skills.
first can be cool (or frustrating) since the hunt for perfect chick would be longer. you know, perfect stats but some shitty skill or vice versa. but player wouldnt have any control which is probably bad.
second one would need more balancing. many of them are useless and never picked.

whatever it will be in the end main char still wont be able to pick those.
i will probably put more starting perks and let you choose 1 or 2 more as you progress in the game.
have to test and see what works best

Reactions: luxooord

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Using v0.75c...

A. Kudos

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for the change from popularity penalty to happiness as the limiting factor for how often a girl can be in a scene. Auto scheduling is now usable for the first time since I've been following the game. Huge QOL improvement!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :):D:love:(y):giggle::p This way overshadows anything that follows.

B. Bugs

1. The drop down selections on the Staff and Equipment tabs on the Studio screen don't work 95% of the time. Every once in a while they work, but that is a rare event and it seems they are more likely to work at the start of the game. This leave the 'Auto Assign' button as the only way to assign these, which especially for the staff, is less than ideal. In fact, if you decide to train staff members above level 7, it becomes a huge problem. Not quite a show stopper but this definitely makes the game a lot harder than it should be.:(:LOL:

*Edit* I think I've figured this one out: The dropdowns appear to be disabled if there are scheduled scenes for that studio (Looks like the studio status needs to be 'Free' for the dropdowns to be active). I can see them being disabled for when a scene is actually being shot, but I don't see why they need to be disabled after shooting is done for the day. And this is inconsistent with the Auto Assign button being active all the time. At least I know I can change the staff on Sundays (I use auto schedule).

2. 'Auto Assign' will assign staff members while they are training.

3. Sometimes assigning a director to 1 studio will assign that director to all the studios. Happens with the drop down and auto selection. Saving the game, exiting the game and reloading the game seems to clear it up. I've only seen this happen with the director and may be tied to not having the correct office upgrade (It's not clear anymore what upgrading the office does).

4. If you choose 'Mon Capitan' as a Perk and then start a new game (without quitting to desktop) and chose 'Mon Capitan' again, the discount is applied twice (the cost of the yacht is not reset when a new game starts). You can repeat this to make the cost of the yacht as low as you want.

5. The cost of the yacht with 'Mon Capitan' chosen should be 900,000 not 1,050,000 (don't believe I just noticed this). My Mistake.

6. You can go to the gym between 2300 and 2400 but the mouse over info on the gym says until 2300.

7. The days of the week/dates do not match 2005. (who the f*** notices this sh*t?)

8. 'Minimum' is misspelled on the label of the 'Minimum Scene Type Likeness' slider. (Everyone loves a Grammar Nazi.)

C. Suggestions/Requests

1. Could you change 'Next day 8 AM' to 'Next 8 AM'? If it is 1 AM and you pick 'Next day 8 AM' you advance 31 hours, which I never want to do. I would like it to go to 8 AM the same day.

2. Could you add an ability to auto select (or deselect depending how you look at it) the 'Likes' chosen for a girl? So if I want to enable only those 'likes' that are 80% or more, I don't have to deselect all the others for every single girl (gets tedious if you have a couple hundred girls). This seems to be a something a PA could take care of and I would glaldly pay a PA to do this.

3. Add a 'Happiness' slider on manual scheduling that works just like the 'Minimum Scene Type Likeness' slider but for Happiness.

4. Repeat request for more visible notification for low happiness of staff and low equipment condition. Seems there is room for a status icon in the upper right with the other buttons.

D. Balancing/Game Play

1. Maintenance cost for studio equipment is way to high. For the two games I've played past May 2005, my calculations show you lose money by upgrading to the highest level Camera and Lights (I can supply you with my analysis if you want, it is probably too involved to put into this post). My calculations indicate this cost should be lowered buy at least 75% to make it worth the upgrade and the bother of having to repair every month.

I'm not really sure why you added this. It strikes me as adding tedium for its own sake. It doesn't make the game any more fun and if it was added to supply a money sink, I'm sure there are less annoying ways of adding a money sink.

2. I made the mistake of training all my staff for all 9 studios from 7 to 10. Granted this was complicated by the staff selection dropdown bug (see B 1), but having to check the staff for low happiness almost daily, and the number of clicks it takes to raise their salary becomes mind numbing. If this stays is it's present form I will never ever train a staff member again.

Reactions: Ruffuss and wulfbar

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Maybe I am just stupid but how do I shoot in the studio? I hired an Director, I think, but I dont know how to assign him to the studio..

Zemur

Aug 19, 2018
My contract girl is pregnant,but she didn't come to me and not ask me to have an abortion.Is that normal for contract girl?Or she's pregnant with someone else's child?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
So does the Yacht do anything? I bought the thing, but other than being 1.5 million poorer, it doesn't seem to have affected the game.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe I am just stupid but how do I shoot in the studio? I hired an Director, I think, but I dont know how to assign him to the studio..
Go to the Studio screen (3rd button down on the left on the Office screen), click on the studio, click on 'Staff' and you can assign the director there.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Again, the change to happiness limiting the number of scenes a girl can shoot works very very well. Thanks!! :)(y)(y)(y)

There are a number of things, mostly upgrades, that need tuning. In this post I discuss contracts and the beauty shop.

1) Contract girls

I'll be using the example of a girl with the following stats:

Fitness: 34
Beauty: 33
Int: 41
Sex Skills: 48
Potential : 79
Scene Cost : 873

A 60 day contract costs 15,000, or 250 a day, or 1750 a week. In this example, training can increase her fitness by 50 and sex skills by 36 for a total of an 86 skill increase at a cost of 12,500 , bringing her stats to:

Fitness : 84
Beauty : 33
Int : 41
Sex Skill : 84
Potential : 79

So I've payed 27,500 for a level 6 girl. This cost does not count the lost revenue during her training.

I can simply spend a couple minutes re-visiting the bar and hire a level 6 freelancer for under 2,000. A freelancer is only available part of the time however, so I'll have to hire more than 1 freelancer.

In 4 games where I played till I bought everything I could from the store and studios (shirt, watch, car, yacht, 9 level 5 cameras and lamps, level 5 studio upgrades, 9 studios) I've always ended up needing around 75 girls to support 9 studios (simply hired about 150 girls, and let auto scheduling do it's thing and then fired all the girls who weren't in a scene for 2 months), around 1.5 girls per studio slot. So say I need 2 freelancers for each studio slot. This costs me under $4,000 to insure I have a level 6 girl available for shooting.

All this is a very verbose lead up to say that the revised skills need to make the extra 23,500 cost for putting a girl on contract and training her worth it. Of course this analysis will differ for different girls with different stats, but I don't see any scenario where a contract girl won't need a very substantial boost from skill points to beat 2 freelance girls.

2) Beauty Shop

Central to all the tuning discussions for upgrades is the revenue generated (scene cost + profit) per popularity point for a scene. In my testing this starts out around 4.86 with 5300 fans and increases to just under 5.2 with 130,000 fans. I'll be using 5.2 in all the following analysis since it is it most generous for deciding if an upgrade is worth it or not.

The beauty shop offers +30 beauty for $800 for 7 days ( basically 1 scene). +30 beauty becomes +90 to the scene popularity. 90 scene popularity times $5.2 per popularity gives you and additional $468 per scene at the cost of $800.

Obviously not worth it.

That's enough for now, I'll post more on equpment and staff upgrades in a later post.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
Quick question, making a girlfriend feature was taken out of the game?, i belive it was (since it didnt have any actual impact on the game so i was taken out momentally) some updates ago but i cant really remember if i actually readed it or i am only imaginating things, if no, where is the option?
Thanks.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Im new to the game so is there anyway to cheat other than the cheat menu like making your own girl and stuff?
you can change the name and appearence of girls. every paramater even skin colors.

Devs, will it ever be possible to use saves from the previous version?
it will be possible, but not now when we're deep in alpha. a lot of things are changed version to version. some things even completetly rewritten. it would take time to make old saves work which is better spend to add new shit.
but as we get closer to 1.0 there wont be any major changes.

My contract girl is pregnant,but she didn't come to me and not ask me to have an abortion.Is that normal for contract girl?Or she's pregnant with someone else's child?
she should appear. can't tell you why she hid the kid from you lol. some bug most likely.

So does the Yacht do anything? I bought the thing, but other than being 1.5 million poorer, it doesn't seem to have affected the game.
not at the moment. it's meant for future content.

Quick question, making a girlfriend feature was taken out of the game?, i belive it was (since it didnt have any actual impact on the game so i was taken out momentally) some updates ago but i cant really remember if i actually readed it or i am only imaginating things, if no, where is the option?
Thanks.
yes, it was removed. it's going to be replaced with a better system than just clicking on "make a gf" button and be done forever.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Any plans to have the car scenes reflect the time of day? Minor thing, but its a bit silly picking someone up at night and going to broad daylight.

Also tried searching but when i talk about going to a hotel, she says meet me there or something along those lines and nothing happens.

divvydan

Jun 13, 2017
Playing on 0.75c patch at the moment as female character and the game hangs (can't progress) during the second police visit (7th march) if you choose the option that leads to a sex scene. If you choose the non-sex option during that visit, the next time you go to the park, the game hangs and there's no way around that.

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
How exactly do i do that is there some kind of third party cheat engine that i need to download or is it possible to be done within the game?
Its possible in the game it self no cheats are required , to change the name double click on the name in girls tab and to change appearence you can click on the makeup set beoe the quick shoot button

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes