Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
please try starting a new game with cheats panel enabled, unlock all location and try the salon options
please try starting a new game with cheats panel enabled, unlock all location and try the salon options
ok here are the results of my testplay:

VERSION 0.75C:
-NEW GAME, CHEAT MODE: yep, it does work with the cheat mode on, +30 beauty attribute.

If it can help, I'll try also a new game without cheat mode when I can, but it means more time to unlock Carmen, etc.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If I rent a room and tell chicks to go there, they say they'll 'call me from their hotel room', but that never happens. Am I doing something wrong or is it not implemented yet?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I have a measly $1200, no income, a smartphone, and a lamp. How am I supposed to raise $5000 for a website, or afford a director? How do you start this gameplay? I found zero information the first 10 pages of this thread. Do I have to work at the bar or store to raise the initial funds?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Should I buy a phone and lamp, start a website and start earning money before I create a company? The popup tutorials are very weak and I haven't seen one in over an hour of game play. I can't really afford to pay directory, actors and such before I have built up some capital.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Should I buy a phone and lamp, start a website and start earning money before I create a company? The popup tutorials are very weak and I haven't seen one in over an hour of game play. I can't really afford to pay directory, actors and such before I have built up some capital.
You're supposed to start off with cheap hookers.

Find one in the shady street at night, pay her and shoot a scene with her as soon as she is available. You don't need any additional equipment to do so.
Then edit the clip and upload it to the internet. After a week that clip should earn you a few thousand dollars.

Rise and repeat until you can afford better equipment, staff and girls.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
How do I assign equipment to the studio? I only see one building and a Buy, Production, Wait 1h, and Office icons. The Buy says I need $5000 to add more studio rooms.

In the Production screen I see a drop down between the type of scene and the date, but its an empty drop down. I'm thinking this is studio, but there is no value listed.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You don't need to do any of that at the beginning, man. Just pay the hooker, go back to your house, open the dashboard, click on 'girls', her name'll be there, just click on it, then the camera icon on the right to shoot a scene, after a while you'll be able to upload it.

Btw I hired the nurse as an assistant, but she came in already unhappy for some reason and raising her salary did nothing. After a couple of days she just quit... What happened?

divvydan

Jun 13, 2017
You don't need to do any of that at the beginning, man. Just pay the hooker, go back to your house, open the dashboard, click on 'girls', her name'll be there, just click on it, then the camera icon on the right to shoot a scene, after a while you'll be able to upload it.

Btw I hired the nurse as an assistant, but she came in already unhappy for some reason and raising her salary did nothing. After a couple of days she just quit... What happened?
You usually have to raise her salary quite a lot to increase her happiness. Other option is to use the stress relief option, which will usually bump their happiness up for a short period of time. I'd suggest the stress relief option to begin with, then once her happiness starts dropping back down, to increase her salary until it steadies.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
how do i have a three some ?
Only way I've found to have a threesome is to set it up in Production. Schedule yourself, the girl and male/female to shoot a scene. Once that day comes, go to Production (Where all the buildings are that you can upgrade/buy) and wait until it says filming or shooting (can't remember which), click the building their filming in and click to view scene.

artic_nick

Dec 5, 2018
i wish we could get something like reverse gangbang and shit as well , and more locations , more scenes and just in general do more shitz , a pool scene would also sound amazing

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
how do i have a three some ?
There are technically 2 types of 3somes available now
2 Females, 1 Male
2 Males, 1 Female

As mentioned in a prior reply you just have to setup the scene in the Studio then wait til it says Shooting (It usually starts at 14:00 on the day of the shoot), and you can click View Scene from the Building.

On a separate note, looking at the Special / Unique Girls... I noticed no Asian Uniques. Any plans to insert one in the future, you have at least one of the other types already (White, Latina, Ebony...)

divvydan

Jun 13, 2017
i know that but the new version update something about a 3 some or something
That's an option when playing as the female character (MMF threesome). Basically, when you pick up a guy around town and he down to fuck, you can sometimes (not sure on requirements if any) suggest guy brings his friend along too. Afterwards only the initial guy is recruited to the business.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I discovered that the graph icon in the upper right showing your levels had stuck to on which covered the camera. I played like this for hours not knowing I had buttons hidden from view. I clicked on everything on the panel but the levels panel never hid itself. I took a closer look and just kept clicking it and finally it collapsed and I then saw the camera.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes