macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Getting an error on starting the game. Attachment shows the error I am getting.
you need to update your GC driver.
if its updated already, then your GC is not good enougth to run the game ( wich i doubt, but never know)

Bia

Sep 23, 2017
im playing as a female character, its possible to spend skill points or is just for contract girls??

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey dev, me again...

I've been test playing on 75e version, which I found on svscomics (sorry if you don't approve, but it's for testplay right? :))

I wanted to check if the beauty salon problem was still there for me.

I chose cheat mode. When I trigger the unlock all locations cheat, the beauty salon works as well, as in 75c.

However, haven't been able yet to see if it works on 75e without triggering the unlock cheat, since I've ran into another problem:

This time:

-the monthly expenses don't reflect the money that's substracted. It's written I have 60k somthing, but I'm substracted only about 10k.

-Lena Van Houten (bar MILF) suddenly dissapeared. Usually she's still there from time to time, even if you can't go further in her events before raising some stats. This time she simply never even appears anymore.

Would these problems be related to having triggered the cheat mode, though I haven't used any of the cheat options so far in my game?

edit : restarted same game with earlier save, Lena did pop up, and this time expenses seem to match. Fingers crossed...

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
One thing that gets me annoyed at the game, aside from the usual fare, is that I wish there was a more intuitive design for character creation. As it stands it gives no dialogue as to what race or age your character is so you do not know whether you are going to have certain traits such as MILF, teen, asian, white, etc. aside from trial and error.

Oddmund

Jan 11, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I have a measly $1200, no income, a smartphone, and a lamp. How am I supposed to raise $5000 for a website, or afford a director? How do you start this gameplay? I found zero information the first 10 pages of this thread. Do I have to work at the bar or store to raise the initial fun''
I had same problem my first 3 playthroughs. hehe, saving up money by working in the bar, getting the first studio before the end of the month, so they wouldnt draw 1200 tax, not easy since the studio cost 5000,,,, but when i manged that, the tax was raised to 2000. and i couldnt save up enough money to say, buy camera, light, hire a director, and so on..... hahaha
but then i read thru the whole tread
DONT BOTHER WITH STUDIO IN THE FIRST MONTHS,,, just get 800+ and buy the cheapest phone and light.
have say 400,, go to the street, and hire a cheap girl...
go to the office between 08.00 and 20.00 exept sunday..
open compay, click on girls--- and choose one that available,
and click on the camera in the MENU TO THE RIGHT,, and shoot a scene..
JUST REMEMBER AFTERWARDS TO::: go to scenes,,, EDIT IT, AND PUBLISH IT......
And the money tart rolling in

later when you have lots of money you can start buying better stuff and hire staff

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone give the requirements for Carmen Moya (hotel maid) popping up?

I've had my first dialogue with her two months ago, and have been trying to track her down every night, probably a hundred times overall. Got all my personal stats as male MC to 100, got a model on contract, got my company and one studio working, and 66,193 fans. Usually it never takes this long...please let it not be another bug :poop:

divvydan

Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone give the requirements for Carmen Moya (hotel maid) popping up?

I've had my first dialogue with her two months ago, and have been trying to track her down every night, probably a hundred times overall. Got all my personal stats as male MC to 100, got a model on contract, got my company and one studio working, and 66,193 fans. Usually it never takes this long...please let it not be another bug :poop:
Some trial and error here but I usually find I have to have a certain level of home improvement, on top of other personal stats, to get a couple of special girls to complete. So I'd suggest trying to get to around level 3 of home improvement.

Anyone know how to make Alice spawn? I got her event once but after that....
Requirements for Alice are fan based. There are certain levels fans needed to progress her story. Not sure what they are exactly, probably things like 50k, 75k, 100k. etc.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Some trial and error here but I usually find I have to have a certain level of home improvement, on top of other personal stats, to get a couple of special girls to complete. So I'd suggest trying to get to around level 3 of home improvement.
Home improvements are not a requirement to go all the way through hiring all 7-8 special characters. I usually get all of them easily, and I never improve my home before that. Only the bar milf and beach Alice need some waiting because of the fan number requirement, but that's it.

I was just wondering if anyone else had problems with Carmen Moya the hotel maid or other characters spawning on version 75e with cheat mode activated (btw you need 500k fans to get that final dialogue with beach Alice). Once again my apologies if I'm playing on a version (75e) that's not approved by the devs, but I want to get this f*`@ck#\g beauty salon/Carmen Moya issue answered.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
ok Carmen popped up after all, after a two month absence, and as always only after I polluted this thread with two useless posts about it...

I really would kindly suggest to the game developpers to make Carmen spawn more frequently, I also had troubles getting her in that room in version 75c (weeks of absence), and it's particularly tedious to make the city > hotel lobby > hotel room buttons clicking a dozen times every day, in the hope of finding her there.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
okey dokey, for anybody who can't find Carmen like I did, here's the deal:

in version 75e, with cheat mode on at least, she only appears from 9am to 11am, perhaps a little later, but NEVER before or after that.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Also, once I hire Carmen, the beauty salon option won't work, whether or not I click on "unlock all locations" in the cheat mode. And it only will, if I click on that cheat option, before hiring Carmen as a stylist.

Hope this can help anyone who has the same problem (anyone?...) and the developpers.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I hired a personal assistant and set her as producer, but she's not scheduling any shoots in any of my 3 studios even though I made the auto production settings less restrictive as possible. All 3 studios are fully staffed and have camera and lighting.

Reactions: Abyssal_master

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Update on the beauty salon bug: even as the beauty salon works with cheat mode -> unlock all locations, it won't once you hire Carmen Moya.

If you get rid of Carmen Moya in your staff list, it works again. Bummer.

If you have the same problem, just hire her as an actress I guess, see if it works, it's worth it anyway, I think those special characters have 100 potential attribute.

edit: in fact the weekly automatic visits do seem to work with Carmen still on it seems...

Ronin13

Jul 21, 2017
I hired a personal assistant and set her as producer, but she's not scheduling any shoots in any of my 3 studios even though I made the auto production settings less restrictive as possible. All 3 studios are fully staffed and have camera and lighting.
Same here...

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Same here...
They won't start scheduling scenes until the Monday after you appoint them to the position. Might just have to wait a few days. If everything else is set up properly, I can't really think of any other reason that it wouldn't work.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Hmmmm, did i do something wrong, because Elizabeth Dillon and Debby Carter made their first visit at day 40, but never again showed up (should do so in the morning of day 55, shouldn't they?) and i can't find them in the streets or the park?

Any hint appreciated :)

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Hmmmm, did i do something wrong, because Elizabeth Dillon and Debby Carter made their first visit at day 40, but never again showed up (should do so in the morning of day 55, shouldn't they?) and i can't find them in the streets or the park?

Any hint appreciated :)
Seemed to me that this was changed so that they show up at the start of February and then they don't return until the beginning of March. After that, can progress as usual. That has been my experience with the 0.75 versions at least.

Reactions: Tyrfing
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes