mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
either pick them up from the street or go to casting agency and hire one.
once done, select her from GIRLS tab at home office and new buttons will be added over at the right side.
top one is quick shoot and you can go directly to sex scene.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
once done, select her from GIRLS tab at home office and new buttons will be added over at the right side.
Ok so cum in them and they get pregnant right

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ok so cum in them and they get pregnant right
nah, it isnt necessary. chance is small tho. unless you took a perk at the beginning.
or you can start with cheat mode and you'll have fertility pills at the store which will bump the chance to 99%.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Oh one more question how do I get them to take fertility pills

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
stupid question but..

how can i make a girlfriend now ? i cant figure out how to do that :/

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
stupid question but..

how can i make a girlfriend now ? i cant figure out how to do that :/
you cant anymore. i've removed it to replace it with a more refined system.
it was shitty before, you just clicked on "make a gf" button and you never had to do anything to get there and nothing to keep it that way.

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
About the gf, yeah, it sounds as a good idea, it was a little bit to easy to just check the "make gf" button. Maybe go on a date first or something to pop the question and maybe even meet the ex boy friend(with friends) who you have to fight.
Great game by the way, keep up the good work

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but as a female MC you randomly become unavailable. I'm Guessing because you yourself aren't a contract girl, so the game flags you as being susceptible to random unavailability. Kind of annoying that you're unavailable for studio, but can still sleep with employees or shoot quick scenes. Any way to just disable MC unavailability altogether?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but as a female MC you randomly become unavailable. I'm Guessing because you yourself aren't a contract girl, so the game flags you as being susceptible to random unavailability. Kind of annoying that you're unavailable for studio, but can still sleep with employees or shoot quick scenes. Any way to just disable MC unavailability altogether?
you're excluded from unavailability rolls as mc.
it's linked to happiness. if you overshoot, hap drops to 0 and you're unavailable until it raises again.
male mc doesnt have this problem(for now). but he cant do solo scenes.
it's sort of a limit so you dont do 7 scenes a week. although it's stupid that you can do quick scenes lol. oversight. i'll fix that.
so for now not much you can do. keep an eye on happiness.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is anyone else getting weird static sound when music plays? Especially in main menu and during sexytimes.
someone figured out a while ago. maybe it will work for you. no idea why this happens tho

The problem was the default format of the sound drivers.

As you can see here, I had the default format at 192000Hz, which is the "top quality" mode, if I put this one (96000Hz) the sound works perfectly.

I supose I was the only one playing with this settings, cause I tried on another PC and the problem only occurs when set in 192000Hz.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
how can i shoot photos ? Since some models have a skill (15% more from photoshoots) and the statistics show both video and photo upload, there seems to be an option but i couldn't find out yet... thanks in advance

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i noticed multiples troubles... soo dont knwo if they got reporte already but i say anyway :p

i use last version here 0.75e

i play and save... but when i come back and load my save, multiples problem appear.

- if i changed outfit of the girls, they re-appear with their original outfit when i load the save.
- if i put girls on favorite (with the star), they are no more favorite once loaded the save.

i also noticed a annoying bug. i m at the hotel building (in hall, no option selected yet), if i accidently clic on world map, then i clic again on the hotel (because i accidently clicked the map ), the time pass....
that's annoying seriously... the time shouldnt move at all if im in the hotel , clic on the world map and clic back immediatly to the hotel. as i didnt have moved at all from the hotel.
unless everytime i clic on the world map, the guy move at 45min away spot point to "look" at the world map.
whe on a place, if clic on world map to open it then clic agaion at the same place i already are, time shouldnt flow as we didnt moved.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
how can i shoot photos ? Since some models have a skill (15% more from photoshoots) and the statistics show both video and photo upload, there seems to be an option but i couldn't find out yet... thanks in advance
let's say photo studio got a little bit delayed. next update.

i noticed multiples troubles... soo dont knwo if they got reporte already but i say anyway :p

i use last version here 0.75e

i play and save... but when i come back and load my save, multiples problem appear.

- if i changed outfit of the girls, they re-appear with their original outfit when i load the save.
- if i put girls on favorite (with the star), they are no more favorite once loaded the save.

i also noticed a annoying bug. i m at the hotel building (in hall, no option selected yet), if i accidently clic on world map, then i clic again on the hotel (because i accidently clicked the map ), the time pass....
that's annoying seriously... the time shouldnt move at all if im in the hotel , clic on the world map and clic back immediatly to the hotel. as i didnt have moved at all from the hotel.
unless everytime i clic on the world map, the guy move at 45min away spot point to "look" at the world map.
whe on a place, if clic on world map to open it then clic agaion at the same place i already are, time shouldnt flow as we didnt moved.
i'll look whats the thing about savegames.
as for the hotel bug goes it's just a dirty ass trick to prevent players from cheesing character spawns. you know, revisiting bar forever until you find what you're looking for. but i get your point. i'll try to find a better solution

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
let's say photo studio got a little bit delayed. next update.

i'll look whats the thing about savegames.
as for the hotel bug goes it's just a dirty ass trick to prevent players from cheesing character spawns. you know, revisiting bar forever until you find what you're looking for. but i get your point. i'll try to find a better solution
oh well for that trick you can just make it soo like only 2 or 3 girls spawn per day in each places...
i understand that some peoples would spam that for get best girls, but its a bit annoying sometime to lost time .

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
oh well for that trick you can just make it soo like only 2 or 3 girls spawn per day in each places...
i understand that some peoples would spam that for get best girls, but its a bit annoying sometime to lost time .
yea i was also thinking on something like that. also makes more sense for places like bar and hospital where you can expect same bartender/receptionist for at least 8h.

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
you're excluded from unavailability rolls as mc.
it's linked to happiness. if you overshoot, hap drops to 0 and you're unavailable until it raises again.
male mc doesnt have this problem(for now). but he cant do solo scenes.
it's sort of a limit so you dont do 7 scenes a week. although it's stupid that you can do quick scenes lol. oversight. i'll fix that.
so for now not much you can do. keep an eye on happiness.
Ah, that's probably whats causing it. But it seems like instead of becoming unavailable until happiness is back up, it's instead putting a specific date you're unavailable to. Which in my case was several in game weeks, and even though I know I cheated got my happiness back to full before that, I still had to wait the full time before I could shoot new scenes in the studio.

I don't know if its possible or how hard to implement this would be. But maybe instead of a fixed date once you get unhappy, have an unhappy trait that prevents you from shooting any scenes pop up in the traits section once it falls below a certain threshold, then have the trait come off once your happiness rises back above another threshold. Could work for NPCs or male MCs as well, and would solve the "Why is she unavailable" question.

Thanks again for the reply and keep up the hard work, Great Game!

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes