mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ok, so picked up a new guy at the bar. Need to set up the initial photo shoot before I can use him in scenes. Add him to scene.. "Not all actors assigned" Add him + the MC (female) "Not all actors assigned" (when I hit the conclude button). I have a photo studio fully staffed and has equipment...

any help??
is the conclude button disabled when you add assign him to the scene?
if you managed to press conclude, you already created a new scene.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m still waiting for the return of gf possibility to get 1, 2 or more girls.

(yeah, want to play like dat playboy owner dude with all his wife XD)

Reactions: Naypwn

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
animations are only done for bedroom and office(f,ff & mf). everything else doesnt exist.
so if you changed the set to, idk a locker room, and want to watch gangabng you cant.
I was able to look in a studio that does gangbang and there is animation for that. It seems that the studios that you can peek is randomize but you can usually peek in at least one in my case

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
not necessary a big harem full of wife.
but the option to have multiples wife/gf that could allow us to access various animations, including group sex.

but if harem is what that mean, then yes.
Yea I’d love to see some reverse gangbang, but sadly we can’t do that just yet

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
there was once a button you could press and you could fuck her for free.
but it was sorta stupid. you didnt have to do anything to get there AND you didnt have to do anything for the relationship.

i want to change so theres at least some very basic shit you have to do. take her on a date or something. buy a gift every now and then. don't bring stds to your household lol.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
[...] change so theres at least some very basic shit you have to do. take her on a date or something. buy a gift every now and then. don't bring stds to your household lol.
She will make you redecorate the bedroom to a colour that she has in mind, but won't tell you what that colour is, so you have to redecorate several times until you guess right and she's satisfied. She'll also randomly book dates where you will be unavailable for work for a weekend away, etc... :D

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
She will make you redecorate the bedroom to a colour that she has in mind, but won't tell you what that colour is, so you have to redecorate several times until you guess right and she's satisfied. She'll also randomly book dates where you will be unavailable for work for a weekend away, etc... :D
She might not let you into the house if you stay out too late, be mad at random times for no reason, and will most likely stop you from really picking up anyone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
How do you see the scenes in the photo studio and studio? I don't seem to be able to look inside during shooting. I've waited until it says shooting and even tried during prep, make up. the option is always unavailable, not sure what I am doing wrong?
You are not wrong, it’s just random. I can only access certain studios on certain day and it’s not guaranteed that a studio is available. The mechanics are a bit weird

Reactions: A360
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes