BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Any help, please? Just tried this game, but have no idea on how things work, and the online guides are awful. For starters, have no idea what should I do for starting photo shoots, I know I am retarded

Reactions: kekistanik

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@Zgar9 Photoshots are option after you start your Company and build Photo Studio.
First you need to shoot "amateur movies" in Girls tab with Whores from Street or Agency Models. After building your stats (from training and Fucking), earning ~50k and building Fame you need to start Company and open Photo and first Movie Studio (also you will need camera, lights and workers from Agency - for start Director and Cameraman) to film more professional films with girls you "hunted" in other game locations (you will need >50 stats to easily scout girls <5 lvl etc).

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Any help, please? Just tried this game, but have no idea on how things work, and the online guides are awful. For starters, have no idea what should I do for starting photo shoots, I know I am retarded
Work the bar job to earn money you can invest in getting started. You'll need quite a bit to get yourself equipment (you can start with a smartphone and an ordinary lamp, but the quality will be low, and you will want to upgrade as you can), and to pay models to shoot with you. When not working, you'll want to start improving your stats, and some of that takes money too, as well as energy. Resting by simply passing a couple of hours at home is generally better I find than using the park or beach, and the beach costs money too.

Once your stats don't completely suck, you have some cash to invest, upgrade your bedroom at home at least to a bearable state, and pay a hooker (from the street where you see the police flashing lights) to shoot with you. The hookers don't need a screentest photoshoot before they'll do a proper scene.

To shoot a scene with a hooker, you don't need a studio of any kind, just your phone, a lamp, and your bedroom will be the minimum needed. Open the 'Girls' tab, select the hooker you made available, and select the camera button/icon on the top right to do a self-shot scene with her. It takes some energy, and after you've shot it, go to the 'Scenes' tab to edit it and then publish it. Don't pay to promote or market it at first, because with the low quality of the girl, the scene, your own stats, etc, you just won't have the margins for that to be profitable. You're simply getting some scenes out there to start building up some experience and fame to leverage for better materials and influence for your career.

You'll likely have to keep working most of the week, training when you can, and shooting one or two scenes at weekends for a while as you slowly improve your stats, and hopefully earn a few fans, that will allow you to take the next step. Keep going that way until you can afford to open a company.

Once you have a company, you can build a photo studio, and employ some low-level staff to work the jobs in it. Having the photo studio will mean you'll need another camera and lights, and that you'll need to employ some staff, but also allows you to 'talent scout' other girls to model for you. The bar is one of the best places for early scouting, as it has a very broad range of girls (everything except preggo) that can be found there, and often 2 girls at a time to check out and try to scout.

You are going to need other staff to really get growing - one of the first is a PA to do the analytics role. The other roles are not as important at first, but without analytics, you can't tell what kind of girls and scenes you should be shooting to get the best results. From the Studio map you can set up your production queue days in advance - but I'd suggest not going to crazy with that, so that if you get a lucky break on a girl with really great traits, you can fit her into a session without having to either wait weeks for a spare studio slot, or cancel another scene's production.

Early on, when you don't have a lot of girls, some of the most valuable traits are 'Nympho', 'Happy', and 'Picky', since these traits mean shooting scenes isn't as stressful, and makes the models involved less stressed/unhappy, which in turn means less time to recover between shoots. Traits to avoid in the early stages are also the ones that affect happiness, but this time negatively, such as 'Glamorous', 'Egotistical', and 'Crazy'. Later in the game, when you have more models you might call from, that becomes less important, and you may find the positive effects of 'Glamorous' and 'Crazy' easily make up for it by making for better chemistry or boosted stats.

Traits to always avoid no matter what include 'Depressed', 'Obnoxious', 'Dumb', 'Lazy', and 'Addict'.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Work the bar job to earn money you can invest in getting started. You'll need quite a bit to get yourself equipment (you can start with a smartphone and an ordinary lamp, but the quality will be low, and you will want to upgrade as you can), and to pay models to shoot with you. When not working, you'll want to start improving your stats, and some of that takes money too, as well as energy. Resting by simply passing a couple of hours at home is generally better I find than using the park or beach, and the beach costs money too.

Once your stats don't completely suck, you have some cash to invest, upgrade your bedroom at home at least to a bearable state, and pay a hooker (from the street where you see the police flashing lights) to shoot with you. The hookers don't need a screentest photoshoot before they'll do a proper scene.

To shoot a scene with a hooker, you don't need a studio of any kind, just your phone, a lamp, and your bedroom will be the minimum needed. Open the 'Girls' tab, select the hooker you made available, and select the camera button/icon on the top right to do a self-shot scene with her. It takes some energy, and after you've shot it, go to the 'Scenes' tab to edit it and then publish it. Don't pay to promote or market it at first, because with the low quality of the girl, the scene, your own stats, etc, you just won't have the margins for that to be profitable. You're simply getting some scenes out there to start building up some experience and fame to leverage for better materials and influence for your career.

You'll likely have to keep working most of the week, training when you can, and shooting one or two scenes at weekends for a while as you slowly improve your stats, and hopefully earn a few fans, that will allow you to take the next step. Keep going that way until you can afford to open a company.

Once you have a company, you can build a photo studio, and employ some low-level staff to work the jobs in it. Having the photo studio will mean you'll need another camera and lights, and that you'll need to employ some staff, but also allows you to 'talent scout' other girls to model for you. The bar is one of the best places for early scouting, as it has a very broad range of girls (everything except preggo) that can be found there, and often 2 girls at a time to check out and try to scout.

You are going to need other staff to really get growing - one of the first is a PA to do the analytics role. The other roles are not as important at first, but without analytics, you can't tell what kind of girls and scenes you should be shooting to get the best results. From the Studio map you can set up your production queue days in advance - but I'd suggest not going to crazy with that, so that if you get a lucky break on a girl with really great traits, you can fit her into a session without having to either wait weeks for a spare studio slot, or cancel another scene's production.

Early on, when you don't have a lot of girls, some of the most valuable traits are 'Nympho', 'Happy', and 'Picky', since these traits mean shooting scenes isn't as stressful, and makes the models involved less stressed/unhappy, which in turn means less time to recover between shoots. Traits to avoid in the early stages are also the ones that affect happiness, but this time negatively, such as 'Glamorous', 'Egotistical', and 'Crazy'. Later in the game, when you have more models you might call from, that becomes less important, and you may find the positive effects of 'Glamorous' and 'Crazy' easily make up for it by making for better chemistry or boosted stats.

Traits to always avoid no matter what include 'Depressed', 'Obnoxious', 'Dumb', 'Lazy', and 'Addict'.
Damn, man that's quite a guide, thanks a lot. Will give it another try.
P.s you should post an actual guide on here, you're a natural :D

ElloThere

Apr 30, 2019
Okay I'm a dummy for this but Im confused. Is there a difference between a photoshoot and a scene? My understanding a scene is what the studio is for but how do you do a photoshoot?

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
Okay I'm a dummy for this but Im confused. Is there a difference between a photoshoot and a scene? My understanding a scene is what the studio is for but how do you do a photoshoot?
Photoshoot is how you recruit new freelance actress/actor, a scene is just something to publish and gain money, and cant be used to recruit/ cant assign unrecruited models to scenes

Reactions: ElloThere

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
In addition to the Studio buildings that have been in the game for a long time, there is also a Photo Studio you can build. The Photo Studio can only shoot Photo scenes, but it also takes fewer staff to be fully staffed. That all means that the Photo Studio tends to be cheaper to get started with. But it can only shoot Photo scenes. The trait 'Photomodel' on a girl means she will only do Photo scenes (only works in the Photo Studio) but all her scenes are higher value.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
@Zgar9 Photoshots are option after you start your Company and build Photo Studio.
First you need to shoot "amateur movies" in Girls tab with Whores from Street or Agency Models. After building your stats (from training and Fucking), earning ~50k and building Fame you need to start Company and open Photo and first Movie Studio (also you will need camera, lights and workers from Agency - for start Director and Cameraman) to film more professional films with girls you "hunted" in other game locations (you will need >50 stats to easily scout girls <5 lvl etc).
Hey Thanks, this makes much more sense now. Didn't know you had to have your company for just taking photos. So you can't use girls/boys recruiter from bars unless you own your own studio , right ?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hey Thanks, this makes much more sense now. Didn't know you had to have your company for just taking photos. So you can't use girls/boys recruiter from bars unless you own your own studio , right ?
Without opening your own company you can't build any studio buildings, nor improve your office. Since you can't build a photo studio, you won't be able to recruit any girls except hookers. You can't hire agency models either.

In fact all you can do before opening your company is work a bar job for cash, train up your stats, and hire hookers to shoot a movie scene in your bedroom.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
with 0.76c my main char got unavailable because of the bug - today I downloaded the 0.76d and loaded a save before my main char got unavailable - but guess what - he got unavailable again (for 10 days)! does the patch only affect new games?

Is there a cheat to get my main char back on track again?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
with 0.76c my main char got unavailable because of the bug - today I downloaded the 0.76d and loaded a save before my main char got unavailable - but guess what - he got unavailable again (for 10 days)! does the patch only affect new games?

Is there a cheat to get my main char back on track again?
If he were unavailable because he caught a STD then no, that's always been a game mechanic, not a bug. There is a setting when you start a new game to make the MC immune to STDs, or there is the option to always use a condom (protects from STDs but lowers the quality/value of scenes).

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If he were unavailable because he caught a STD then no, that's always been a game mechanic, not a bug. There is a setting when you start a new game to make the MC immune to STDs, or there is the option to always use a condom (protects from STDs but lowers the quality/value of scenes).
My main Char is not affected by STD ... he is just unavailable. There was no message about STD and I also can not let him take medicine - this option is only available if he´s sick. He is also not in Rehab. which means No STD. Also the duration of 10 days implements that this is the happyness related unavailability.
Sickness is only a week.

Therefore I wanna repeat me question: Is there a command or cheat to get my main char back from "unavailable" status?

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Besides the model agencies, how do you hire boys? I've seen people mention that they hire them but I can't find anyplace to hire boys. That leaves me with only solo and girl-girl scenes to start with and once I do get my model agency leveled up a bit, they only supply a small # of boys and they are unavailable half the time, so again, 90%+ of my scenes end up being solo or girl-girl.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Besides the model agencies, how do you hire boys? I've seen people mention that they hire them but I can't find anyplace to hire boys. That leaves me with only solo and girl-girl scenes to start with and once I do get my model agency leveled up a bit, they only supply a small # of boys and they are unavailable half the time, so again, 90%+ of my scenes end up being solo or girl-girl.
That seems to be bugged currently. In that if you are playing a female character MC you encounter boys as well as girls around various locations such as the beach, the gym, the bar, and the park. So a female MC still gets as many girls appearing, but also finds boys all over. However, for some reason a male character MC doesn't seem to be getting any males in random encounter locations at all.

So, you have only 3 real options in the current version - you can have a PA acting as talent scout bring you one possible male talent candidate each week to add to your stable - you can level up the agency options to recruit males from other agencies ... or you can cheat.

Reactions: x7xas4UprEta
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes