Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
(n)
this game minigames are the worst, I can't pass the damm combo lock and I have tried 6 1 4,
All minigames in games should always be avoidable.

Please do read the thread .. at least now it is so short and fellow gamers do assist in the fun ...
Please read the post again, maybe this time you get that I already did tried that:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: DIXEREX

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
When I had to google Stalin's birthday to play a mini game I figured this wasn't for me...

Also why is he worried about a rape allegation when he filmed the entire event???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do read the thread .. at least now it is so short and fellow gamers do assist in the fun ...
6 - 1 - 4 turn 6 right 1 left 4 right.. or all right.. lol..
7853 for push button lock
6 - 1 - 4 (6 right - 1 left - 4 right) rotating lock
(n)
this game minigames are the worst, I can't pass the damm combo lock and I have tried 6 1 4,
All minigames in games should always be avoidable.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Milf Vania [ v0.0.1 ]
Download:
Join my for more ports and mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elohim888

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
WTF is the code?! I try putting in his Birth date and Death date and I get nothing, fuck me I can't even see what I'm putting in, the game already feels like rape for the soul :cautious:

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
You that one?
Prove it!
Pics or it is not so ... :devilish:
Yes, it's really me. Here is proof. I would like to thank
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった
for creating a thread for my game. I just released it a couple of days ago and didn't had the time to promote it.

It doesn't contain any rape or gay action lol. And any asslicking, if any, would be MC and a woman. That jail thing was just a joke, it's just part of the dream with the two female cops and turned into a nightmare. But that part will be done after I finish the russian part. I'll keep in mind what you said about the difficulty of the puzzle. I will reduce it and even remove it all together if that's what you want. I'm glad you all took the time to download and try it. Criticism is welcome and taken into account. Or if you dislike it, join my discord there is a big picture of me there you can spit on :)).

image_2021-01-08_160748.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
this game is so weird ... dad beats the piss out of the mc and sends him to russia ... plus MC looks like Bad Brother ... again ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Getting an exagerated beating by dad and the jail insinuation are just jokes. If enough people complain they will be removed. They are are just gags and obviously not essential to the story.

I thought existing games are too serious. And without a puzzle challenge (which is actually fitted in the story not some copy pasted minigame) the game would be just a slideshow. Could as well made it in powerpoint.

Anyway, what do you think of the animations? Renders dont look very good in the first part because they were made last summer and I have learned something since then

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are good .. especially the car door window bum one and the ones inside the car .. great looking ones.
Anyway, what do you think of the animations? Renders dont look very good in the first part because they were made last summer and I have learned something since then
Bonus round ... some suggestions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kuugo_00

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Good idea. I will implement some of those animations. But I think those were made with iClone or some other program. There are too steady for daz. I think a lot of people dont really know how hard is animating with two daz characters :))

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes