• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Portal Heart [v0.7] [Scarsor] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [534 MB]
- - -

Mac [521 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Anal, 3DCG, Adventure, Male Protagonist, Milf, Harem, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Male Domination, Oral sex, Monster Girl, Sandbox, Masturbation, Footjob, Threesome, Creampie, Romance
Hi,
I haven't played your game yet because it hasn't been clear about the lesbian content.
1) Will all lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
2) Will it only be skippable, meaning the MC doesn't see it but it still happens?
3) Will it be forced and unavoidable?
From what I am reading it is a polyamory, not a harem game. I just wanted to clarify. Please let me know.

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
The event with Marta in my room at night is not triggered, do I have to do anything special beforehand? It is the only remaining item in the quest log.

It's done, somehow I triggered it, I'm just not sure how :D

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you'll get a footjob later but it's not a femdom kind of thing, really. Other than that, there is no content related to femdom. Once this content appears in the game, it will be avoidable.
P.S. Given the example you gave, you could have turned her down. You will be able to do the same in the future, so this content can definitely be avoided.
Footjob can be avoided, but you are penalized for it. I watched the beginning of the scene, but it has more femdom than I'm willing to tolerate, so my decision is not to do it and have the MC penalized for it, although it would be nice if avoiding scenes we don't like weren't penalized.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Portal Heart [v0.8] [Scarsor] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [567,3 MB]
- - -

Mac [554,0 MB]
- - -

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
There is no NTR or cuck nonsense if you are worried about the succubus. Or any other dicks. There is Kor, another male character but he isn't anywhere around the girls and shows zero interest.
Maybe so, but there IS "sandbox" nonsense! And that's a game killer in and of itself!

Reactions: Bradd D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PortalHeart-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Maybe so, but there IS "sandbox" nonsense! And that's a game killer in and of itself!
True, but this one still isn't as miserably rotten as most sandboxes so it's still tolerable at least IMO. The only real movement to speak of is moving from start to a character's room, there's (currently) no dumb maze like navigation to get lost or waste large amounts of time grinding and doing stupid pointless tasks, and hopefully it stays that way.

Dev should add a quick move type of navigation option so you can just select which character to go straight to, with either Adele or a new "!" option to advance the story when conditions have been met.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Portal Heart [v1.0] [Scarsor] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [606 MB]
- - -

Mac [604 MB]
- - -

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes