Arothusi

Mar 7, 2018
Each time you level one of these up to max without using the Evolve options, you can use the Reshape option. That'll give it +3 max level. If I were to reshape this one 5 times, it's max level would be 20. Then I can use the fusion menu on the farm to give that max level to another character.

I feel so dumb for not thinking of that. Thanks for the detailed walkthrough there, really helped me.

Reactions: tehlemon

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Can you recruit a bee girl by fucking her in this version or do you need mind control ?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im confused, i cant go through a portal because im carrying too much but i cant find anywhere to unload items on home or on farm

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
im confused, i cant go through a portal because im carrying too much but i cant find anywhere to unload items on home or on farm
Check "Prep Party" in the bottom left corner. default hotkey is Q. it's the best place to manage inventory IMO. BTW, you need to hold CTRL (or was it ALT?) to move stuff from your party inventory to your stash.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Check "Prep Party" in the bottom left corner. default hotkey is Q. it's the best place to manage inventory IMO. BTW, you need to hold CTRL (or was it ALT?) to move stuff from your party inventory to your stash.
thanks, i did eventually figure it out but its not a very user friendly ui imo. also i managed to get 4k into debt on a portal run and considering i was going 50+ gold and +2 food per day before i left im guessing my extra recruits started eating up profits by going over food budget but like they were with me so how?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
thanks, i did eventually figure it out but its not a very user friendly ui imo. also i managed to get 4k into debt on a portal run and considering i was going 50+ gold and +2 food per day before i left im guessing my extra recruits started eating up profits by going over food budget but like they were with me so how?
a medium sized character takes only 3 food a day, which if bought is only 60 gold, so unless you're spending several days in a single portal trip, it likely isn't the food budget. odds are you probably have a mercenary or something. their daily salary is 400% higher than a regular character. a standard, not elite, soldier from the king has a salary of 300 gold a day.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I'm still learning too, but most of the times, it's not just only the incoming gold/food that matters, but also your saving.
Even if you were to be losing -5 food/day, but had over 80ish saved; you still have a couple of weeks of safe time without having to worry about it.

I would never do something too risky if I don't have that many saved, and especially as the incoming amount for every ressource every day can change really fast depending on a few things, and also, the often displayed green or red number is actually the "report" from the last day, and you have to hover above it to see the REAL expect change for next day.

While I had many issue with about averything really, it's funny butt I never had issue with food.
I always managed.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes