Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Oh nice, new unit unique to the prince. They are not very good though, at least the first three basic elements don't have many good skill except tsunami. The other buffs for prince are like nothing, or just a bug fix, but at least it's better than nothing:

"Finalize" options are stronger.
There is one more option for the Finalize options. It ain't exactly stronger, but an improvement
Seedlings can still reshape even after evolution, at slower pace.
You generally don't want to do this unless you regret some unit you made

However the new Druid units made up for everything. They are good with not so good skill, but that was only the primary three elements. Other Elements should have better skills.

Resonance hits every thing sharing the same type is situational but can see play. Tsunami is good on paper. Firestrike provide an easy sort of fusion material. Now let's see what else they have for the other elements

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Fusion+ tooltip says 'fused characters inherit additional learned traits'. I'm not sure if this implies you can get bonus traits or if it's just a description on what fusion focus does for you.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone know if the catalyst perk was removed? I can't believe I went through two long games without seeing it once. Does it have new requirements?
Seedling spawn with it frequently. I never see it anywhere else though, they are much more rare, like bloodline

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I want to play with the new Druid unique spirit unit. How do guy usually get a spirit with good genes? My usual method with Seedling (fusion) doesn't work for them. Do I really need to get Catalyst to fuse a good spirit?

I don't know if Meteor Storm is good compared to Lightning Storm but I will try

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I want to play with the new Druid unique spirit unit. How do guy usually get a spirit with good genes? My usual method with Seedling (fusion) doesn't work for them. Do I really need to get Catalyst to fuse a good spirit?

I don't know if Meteor Storm is good compared to Lightning Storm but I will try
Fire resistance is much more common than electricity. Lightning Storm is random, though, if I remember, and doesn't change the terrain.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Meteor Storm is 1/2 of total magic, while Lightning Storm is total amount of magic. You can also double the damage with water, so I think I will stick with it rather than Meteor Storm after looking at the wiki. That is potentially x4 the damage of the Meteor Storm

Reactions: Settum

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Fire resistance is much more common than electricity. Lightning Storm is random, though, if I remember, and doesn't change the terrain.
Meteor Storm is 1/2 of total magic, while Lightning Storm is total amount of magic. You can also double the damage with water, so I think I will stick with it rather than Meteor Storm after looking at the wiki. That is potentially x4 the damage of the Meteor Storm
There's one very simple reason why meteor storm is the better option. It's the one stat that got nerfed to shit on Lightning Storm....

Meteor Storm hits all targets.

Yes, it does 50% less damage on hit. But damage scaling is so out of wack in the end game that it doesn't matter. Being able to hit more than four targets more than makes up for it, because you're still probably overkilling everything. And if you have more than 8 targets, which is often, you'll gain damage.

Reactions: Hazelnutnut

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hello guys, where could i find DRAIN ROOT to craft a draining bow ? T.T thanks
I know you can get them from the harvest events in maps, and I think they sometimes by them from the crafting materials menu. I'm not sure if there's any other way.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
No, but anything from the gallery you unlock gets saved in a file kept in the save's folder, called Unlockables.sav. If you search around the thread, I'm sure you'll find one that's pretty close to unlocking everything.

Btw, it's specifically generated to be compatible with what ever build you have, so it should work without issues regardless of when the file was last touched.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Was the Final Battle with Horror and Overseer nerfed or something? I used to have more problem with it with three Lightning Storm spamming caster

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
Time to provide something that maybe 1% of the people want, CHEATING DOESN'T PREVENT UNLOCKABLES. Sure I can understand the balancing aspect but this is a singleplayer game, and I like to earn my achievables even if I sometimes cheat for them. This does not however prevent your score from saying you cheated, but you (should) be able to unlock everything you can without cheating, provided you are on a correct difficulty mode.

WHAT, you want to be able to unlock stuff even under 100% modifier? Alright I got you, you dirty dog, added an optional upgrade that gives easy mode a 100% modifier, ensuring you will always be able to unlock basic stuff. WHAT YOU WANT MORE TRAITS, fuck it another optional upgrade that does the same as above, but makes the starting x1 20P for both MC and Starters give you 999 points to spend, although it doesn't update in the difficulty screen.

WARNING DO NOT INSTALL WITH A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME, currently made for 0.23.
I recommend keeping a backup of your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, to install simply drag and drop your preferred cheating .dll to PortalsOfPhereon_Data\Managed In case you have the brain of a goldfish, instructions and a brief description are included in the folder(s) themselves.
-edit
Fixed not unlocking achievements that require you to win the game whilst cheating, update if that matters to you otherwise V2 is the exact same.
update please

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes