tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just booted a neutral run with Terraria the dooropener, and she can party-teleport out of the box indeed.
Good to know, thanks.
That's the one. She also has portal by default, so I basically use her every run no matter what lol

Just keep an eye on her mana. She has a lot less than the MC would, and its very possible to get stuck lol

Jan 10, 2021
Does someone know what are the requirements to recruit Creation in free mode?, I know that it has to do with the corruption mechanic but what are the specific numbers? playing Evolution btw

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does someone know what are the requirements to recruit Creation in free mode?, I know that it has to do with the corruption mechanic but what are the specific numbers? playing Evolution btw
IIRC, for the normal purify ending (recruit Creation after clearing her corruption), Crea needs to have <75 corruption and you need to have the cleansing staff equipped on someone in your team, use the cleansing staff on her unit in the fight against her team in the final dungeon.

Crea can be recruited to join your party if she has <75 corruption in the alt ending route after you open the portal to Neora (button in the portal screen).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any trick to find the BeeQueen or is it just a rare spawn when luring inside flower fields? I already got the overworld event where you need to polinate an event tile before stepping onto it but that didn't lead to any fights and I still haven't found a BeeQueen.

Last edited:

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
So there aren't really any way to get a Guardian for the secret ending except for fusing away your unique. I tried mind control

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So there aren't really any way to get a Guardian for the secret ending except for fusing away your unique. I tried mind control
You can transform into one or create one, you just need to successfully seduce one with your MC in battle. Only Druid has a problem with getting one.

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
Avy is bad at breeding, but you can still reliably get one or two eggs per day, especially if you dump all your instant breeding points into her coupling.
I got it on a pure farm focus, and it only took around ten days total to get the required genetics.

If you can fuse just croak her tho, way way way faster.
Don't forget to fuse her into an impure first to get guardian form if evo/crea, druid obviously don't care.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Also, used to be there was a chance to get a guardian from Avy and her friend's egg from you mating with her as Druid, similarly, there is/was an easter egg if you completed Druid's story and rescued his friend (King gives you the quest) then had sexy time with her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It seems I can only get basics done.
I've no idea how to progress at all. :FacePalm: :KEK:
Week 2 and up and I'm steamrolled by everything, my team is sh-t, their leader is even more sh-t (me)

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Week 2 and up and I'm steamrolled by everything, my team is sh-t, their leader is even more sh-t (me)
mantis's lvled with str with piercing claws or equipped with the breaker blade

the rock element and rock spirits

and any strong magic user with metor storm (fuse and focus metor for it)

always bring a good healer

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
As above, but when I start doing runs, challenges, achievements (since they unlock traits), the Druid+Centaur combo never fails. You can level up a few times very early on with a couple seedlings or spirits, a Centaur and Druid. Level up seduction to gain a free spirit in battle, then support to be able to heal then endurance and strength and you'll be a powerhouse. Once an early seedling is level 10, just evolve it into monster and then dragon. The seedling and spirit genes depend on your mag when you summon them (so equip appropriately). After day 10, possibly 15, you should have half of your main team ready, so you can focus leveling them up and conquering artifact/essence portals.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
If you're doing a normal run just play Evo and rush Godform, easiest deadbrain strat to breeze through the game.

dhannywest

Apr 11, 2022
It's easy to overlook the ranked arena fights and be intimidated by how you can only fight a tier once with the same characters, but they give stat buffs to the ranked up characters and a buncha money. Typically you can run a bruiser like Centaur/lizard hybrids with 2 squishier more supportive species carried along.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The order I'd recommend doing things

1) Learn how to make money, and how not to run out (don't hire too many NPCs too quickly)
2) Learn how to use the date system to unlock the town NPCs.
3) Start working on combat.
4) Learn how to quickly fill out your skill trees - For Evo and Crea, you can do that entirely through the tavern. You can literally ignore combat until the end of the game if you want.

Both the arena and portals NPC work well in combat. After that you can basically just fill out the party with whatever you want.

Spears and volt blades are OP, IMO.

Aside from that, it depends on who you're playing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The order I'd recommend doing things

1) Learn how to make money, and how not to run out (don't hire too many NPCs too quickly)
2) Learn how to use the date system to unlock the town NPCs.
3) Start working on combat.
4) Learn how to quickly fill out your skill trees - For Evo and Crea, you can do that entirely through the tavern. You can literally ignore combat until the end of the game if you want.

Both the arena and portals NPC work well in combat. After that you can basically just fill out the party with whatever you want.

Spears and volt blades are OP, IMO.

Aside from that, it depends on who you're playing.
I think I get 1 and 2 but not 3 and 4, I'm still learning on those.
4 is the part where I am losing my mind. :KEK:

If you're doing a normal run just play Evo and rush Godform, easiest deadbrain strat to breeze through the game.
That's the thing, I don't even know how to rush godform or whatever it's called.
I'll have to try and google this later and see if it really is as braindead.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Avy is bad at breeding, but you can still reliably get one or two eggs per day, especially if you dump all your instant breeding points into her coupling.
I got it on a pure farm focus, and it only took around ten days total to get the required genetics.

If you can fuse just croak her tho, way way way faster.
Don't forget to fuse her into an impure first to get guardian form if evo/crea, druid obviously don't care.
I'm playing with Fusion focus run so breeding can't happen

Anyway it is a really fast way to gain power, much faster than normal game, but it is limited by that exact quest.

Fastest I got was leveling a team capable of killing the two "Gods" with all the robots in 17 days before the first final battle even happens

Those mana drain every round wasn't very nice but it is manageable with the right equipment (Full Restore, Wisp Amulet, etc)

imelman

May 15, 2018
Alright, time to explain my experience on new additions fully this time;

The breeding now uses lowest value of partners, which made breeding related strats from before no longer valid, since you actually need to either level them up to highest possible level, use potions, adapt traits related to breeding, or use character with innately high values, since breeding action no longer gives a bonus unless both have it selected anymore(and its for cap only). Apparently I think it was to nerf the fact you could make infertile characters fertile through alchemy upgrade potions, and you kind of still can produce them by maximizing their energy cap/regen through traits and potions, and also makes fusion focus much more appealing as a result. Breeding is still useful of course, but no longer the powerhouse as it was before, where high value characters often gone way above the production cap, but also makes seal farming harder as well, since you need highest level ones to actually mass produce their potions. Yes, this all makes breeding related traits/items more of necessity than a optional thing.

The 2 traits you get from new achievements are ones that make the game harder in general, but come with own advantages; one disables fusion/breeding, but doubles stamina regen and allows you to empower max levels of characters, which makes strategies relying on breeding/fusion unusable, while the other gives rivals higher starting power, which is actually useful if you are rushing alternative ending instead of fighting them normally, due to fact their power results in stronger allies during such segments.

The special path available for creator revolves around a special character you need to summon and adapt traits onto, and once you are ready, you turn that character into a very strong unit that has exceptional growth and stats, but you better prepare experience giving items before doing so, since as soon as you do that, you have to prepare for a battle that is identical to one you get from alternative ending, expect you could very well end without items meant to beating said characters in the first place if you don't have said items or didn't prepared properly. Yes, it makes up for it by making your summons stronger, but you better have a perfect plan for 1 day ranking up the summons in the first place.

And the shapeshifter now uh, can more reliably self adapt with new skilltree, which allows up to 5 traits before the adapt starts requiring potions, but it means all traits, meaning traits from the start/special events will also count against it, meaning you could very well end up with more than 5 traits which result in it not applying at all. Yes, that skill is very useful for adapting various skills for various situations, but when you take extra permanent traits which result in less slots for it, including radiation immunity one, it makes it kind of not as useful. But still, it is a nice idea that could be better handled somehow.

And yes, marriage system is rather powerful considering the NPCs get really powerful skills normally issued to special characters, including the ability for arena manager to use skills in spite of savage trait, but without rebirth trait, you cannot make much use of it. Still, you want to complete the librarian special quest before doing so, since doing marriage too early on other characters will lock you out of it, due to fact it requires their presence in your party. But yes, that part is quite annoying, and while rewarding, marriage is supposed to be an act to be done as early as possible for maximum efficiency due to doubled stamina regen, and events like this encourage you to delay it before you do that and breed/learn traits from others before doing so.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I think I get 1 and 2 but not 3 and 4, I'm still learning on those.
4 is the part where I am losing my mind. :KEK:

That's the thing, I don't even know how to rush godform or whatever it's called.
I'll have to try and google this later and see if it really is as braindead.
So, you can learn combat best with training and doing very low rank arena battles. Just make sure you have a full party, you'll usually outnumber the enemy. Summoned spirits and seedlings can be trained for a quick 4-5 level up by Aila (She needs to be your friend), but it does cost some money; it allows you to get vulnerable party members out of one shot range. You can train other monstergirls but the gain is lesser (since the evolve trait boosts xp gain)

As for skill ranks. Druid gets them when you level up. At home, when you manage your skill points, you can choose to focus on one of the attributes. As you level up, you automatically gain skill points of your path and general ones. You can switch to another path at any time and you usually can't get as many skill points as you need to buy all perks from the two collumns of each path (unless you went with the profession that doubles the skill points gained). Once you have points, simply buy the perks, which will strengthen Druid.

Crea and Evo gain skill points when they unlock monstergirls (base and hybrids and special hybrids). You can do that by having sex or doing the special ritual. Keep in mind, original female Crea can only do the ritual with male monster girls. (So, you can guess what the ritual entails).
The skillpoints earned are based on Max Level of the creature you do the ritual with and ritual with the same creature does not stack, rather, you get the difference if the new creature has a higher max level. Thus, with Crea and Evo you have 12 different categories/paths, a hybrid gives skill points to both its parent base class paths. Once you have enough skill points you can purchase the perks from the skill tree, which will usually increase genes of summones monsters, give you new abilities or unlock special forms (Crea creates new slime forms, Evo has the Speed/Strength/Support etc Forms).

For God form, I believe you need to unlock every other special form.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Also an easy trick for fast farming skill points with Crea and Evo is to find AN_3 (the robot girl) and recruit her. AN_3 starts with a genetic max level of 10 and it can be increased to 15 and then 20 by doing her side quests (not difficult, the hardest part is just to find an ice world and find an event there to progress her first side quest). More importantly, AN_3 has the ability to "copy genetics", which lets her immitate the genes of any penis-having monster girl in your service, this means that any time you find a new base/hybrid species you haven't gained points from yet, you can have AN_3 copy their genes and the perform the ritual with AN_3, guaranteeing the (normally maximum) amount of 20 skill points from the ritual.

The advantage of using AN_3 is that then you can recruit any low genetic max level hybrid through safe activities like brothel dancing or tavern hiring and imediatelly convert that into the maximum amount of skill points, without needing to go through the hassle of finding or transforming that recruit into a stronger one.

Summarizing:
Recruit AN_3 (can be found in any random event on a forest tile)
Do her side quests (random event in a snow tile and random event in a cave world, no fighting is required, feel free to escape from random encounters)
Recruit monster girls of species you haven't done a ritual with yet
Have AN_3 copy their genes (the random monster girl needs to have a cock)
Perform a ritual with AN_3 (she starts as female, so either her or the MC needs to have a cock)

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes