Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
The attachment unlocks everything as of 2023-11-11 (0.25.0.1). It was originally created on Linux.

I guess instructions are needed (for some people?):

Place the file into PoP_V*_Data/saveData, overwriting your own. You must use new saves for Unlockables to work (as far as in-game stuff goes, Gallery should be unlocked no matter what), no matter who creates an Unlockables. I can't believe this needs to be said: Use exact filename and make sure you're not some idiot one using Windows without file-extensions shown... >_> If you can't figure it out, that is your problem, no support offered. By the way, you can restart the game (entire process) to re-shuffle the starting bonus traits (the ones highlighted in blue). For instance, getting God with a bonus.

Edit: Quote me and I'll update it. Try to only do that if it is something that you can't easily do. If I ever miss something, quote me, and I'll fix it.
Missing traits still in the latest version, not sure how many but looks like Unknown is missing at the very least.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Missing traits still in the latest version, not sure how many but looks like Unknown is missing at the very least.
I updated the file (edit: a few days ago). Try again. Only Unknown was missing. I thought it was a placeholder at the time, brain-fart.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can still just use the cheat tables, both the ones in here still work to some degree. Though friendlybuddyguy's reveals that the pointers for characters stats got shuffled around, so they still point to stats just the wrong ones now.
I recommend people avoid malware such as Cheat Engine (note the installer, not the actual software but the *installer*). I've also not come across any CTs that resize a .NET array correctly (alloc memory of new structure, rewrite any pointers to it, etc...) to yield Professions and Character Traits (Main, General...)... Not entirely sure what your point was in mentioning a CT. We've been talking about *Unlockable* things.

Reactions: ZoroarkTheFurvert

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Monday, Friday, one of those days. Eh, the updated one still has Unknown trait.
No it doesn't I downloaded it within the last 24 hours and Unknown wasn't in it, I'll double check but pretty sure. Also the mention of the CE tables was because it does still have relevant pointers that could be mined and is another means of non-flagged cheating, though honestly people could just use an online save editor.
EDIT: Verified, Unknown isn't in the unlockables.sav post's file.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
No it doesn't I downloaded it within the last 24 hours and Unknown wasn't in it, I'll double check but pretty sure. Also the mention of the CE tables was because it does still have relevant pointers that could be mined and is another means of non-flagged cheating, though honestly people could just use an online save editor.
EDIT: Verified, Unknown isn't in the unlockables.sav post's file.
Most online save editors won't be able to understand .NET serialized objects, though some do. The uploaded Unlockables checksum matches my own and it has Unknown. New Game, Traits/Profession, Traits bottom right, scroll all the way down.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
That was a fresh download as of the timestamp of post 3918 in the thread, the MD5 for that file is fb65b6e0d73225fe4d4a04a9ff09d57a
Edit: Try now. I think I uploaded the file before saving that and I needed to 'save' it after loading with manual serialization. I really need to rewrite my reflection tool to automate this again.

Last edited:

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
In the old version, with 3 Level 20 Magic character wearing Wisp Amulet, you can seriously sit back and watch the Wisp destroy the final boss (not the abomination one, the human mechanic Gods), I can't imagine how powerful a Wisp Amulet +2 would be, considering you can farm stack of them with Boss Bait

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZoroarkTheFurvert

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Is the tutorial broken or am I doing something wrong?
Whenever it gets to the part where you're supposed to go into the "low difficulty" special portal I do so (peaceful meadow), but immediately get killed by enemies way above my level without a chance to beat even a single one of the 5+ enemies.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is the tutorial broken or am I doing something wrong?
Whenever it gets to the part where you're supposed to go into the "low difficulty" special portal I do so (peaceful meadow), but immediately get killed by enemies way above my level without a chance to beat even a single one of the 5+ enemies.
1. How many are in your party?
2. What are you doing in that first combat?
3. What level is your MC and what about the monstergirls in your party?
4. Did you also finish the two battles in the Arena part of the tutorial (those are still there, right?)

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys. I would have a few questions for the veterans from a bloody beginner:

1) Playing as Evo is "Biologist" recommended or will I end up with more skillpoints then I know what to do with? I play on "Free Play" so the Level for the species, spirits etc. are capped at 10 in the beginning. Any suggestion for the Profession for a first time long play?

2) What would you recommend for the 2 starters? I like Lizard-Taur because the charge, are semi aquatic have regen good hp and ok str. and I need centaur and lizard skillpoints to unlock the "Strength-Form" of Evo which I find super strong in the beginning. Any suggestions for the other one?

3) Is it recommended to choose either the Breeding(+) or Fusion(+) Bonus in the beginning for Evo and for someone who is playing his first long term game? I am more attracted to Fusion since with Evo I can "Adapt" Characters then fuse them then "Adapt" them again which is very nice and with Fusion(+) I can basically keep all the good Traits I want.

4) Any suggestion for the "Bonus" difficulty settings ( the Easy, unique starter etc. stuff) Which once would you recommend so I can afford higher Main Character Points and Save everywhere and still stay at 100%+ Difficult so I can get unlocks?

5) Since I use Free Play I need to raise the world level by claiming the rewards of portals and then can get higher level and stats on my units based on that. Are there any tips to minimize the time of doing so? How do I minimize movement cost, maximize sight radius etc? Any tips would help.

Thank you for all your help guys.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
) Playing as Evo is "Biologist" recommended or will I end up with more skillpoints then I know what to do with? I play on "Free Play" so the Level for the species, spirits etc. are capped at 10 in the beginning. Any suggestion for the Profession for a first time long play
Skill points are never enough for Evo (and Druid) especially since you are still new. Biologist is also good for long play though you may consider Farmer for breeding I guess

2) What would you recommend for the 2 starters? I like Lizard-Taur because the charge, are semi aquatic have regen good hp and ok str. and I need centaur and lizard skillpoints to unlock the "Strength-Form" of Evo which I find super strong in the beginning. Any suggestions for the other one?
Any starters are fine because they are dumped fairly quick for stronger option in game. So for Evo, you may want to get the unit that get the form you want.

Though you may consider one Shadow/Lymean or Plant because they give free crystal and food every day. Insect girl causes your egg to grow faster.

3) Is it recommended to choose either the Breeding(+) or Fusion(+) Bonus in the beginning for Evo and for someone who is playing his first long term game? I am more attracted to Fusion since with Evo I can "Adapt" Characters then fuse them then "Adapt" them again which is very nice and with Fusion(+) I can basically keep all the good Traits I want.
It is up to you, though I believe some more experienced people said Breeding + is better for Evo, but I don't play Evo often, I play Druid

4) Any suggestion for the "Bonus" difficulty settings ( the Easy, unique starter etc. stuff) Which once would you recommend so I can afford higher Main Character Points and Save everywhere and still stay at 100%+ Difficult so I can get unlocks?
Easy, Wild, High Standard, Taxes (if you don't care about money), Wasteful (if you don't care about building), Armored, Dating and Unique Starter (if you are playing Druid, because Spirit can be used as material for the other two characters) are some option that can be optimized.

5) Since I use Free Play I need to raise the world level by claiming the rewards of portals and then can get higher level and stats on my units based on that. Are there any tips to minimize the time of doing so? How do I minimize movement cost, maximize sight radius etc? Any tips would help.
Seer (Lymean + Lava Girl) can see pretty far. Starting option also has Eagle Eyed, but I don't see the point of that. May be you can capture a dragon to ride

Reactions: DuniX and Kellnaved

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
1. How many are in your party?
2. What are you doing in that first combat?
3. What level is your MC and what about the monstergirls in your party?
4. Did you also finish the two battles in the Arena part of the tutorial (those are still there, right?)
1. Party is full (MC+5). The game told me to fill up the last 2 slots in the party with spirits, that's what I'm going in with.
2. I move everyone to the closest enemy I can reach and then die within 2-3 turns as all 5 enemies immediately move up and start hitting 2x for twice my damage each turn. The enemies are all at 40+ HP and deal 7x2 damage each turn when I can only do 1-3 with most characters while having like 20-30 HP. I even had some instances where my party couldn't reach an enemy in one action and just got giga rolled without getting a single enemy to half health even because everyone except for the MC and Mount died before getting in range and attacking (somehow they only got one action each turn).
3. Nobody in my party leveled up yet (are you supposed to get more xp from the arena or something?)
4. Two battles? The game said to do one easiest difficulty battle in arena so that's what I did.

tbh I think the tutorial is kinda useless for explaining the game, this looks like one of those games where you have to read a wiki for 10 hours before being able to start playing because there's so much going on right from the start and it's impossible for a new player to figure out which strategies work well. I played through the rest of the tutorial now and still have no clue about 90% of the stuff that's going on so I'll read a guide instead of wasting more time on the broken tutorial seems like the only way to reasonably play the game is reading wiki for hours on end after all.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes