manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do you recruit AN-3 again? I messed by scraping her, I'm kinda stuck atm. I'm using oriel run and by accident using 135% difficulty lmao
Find her in a event in a random forest tile, "touch the sigil" instead of scrapping her. That event only pops up once per playthrough, if you already scrapped her then you can't recruit her in the same run.

Also, very rarely, AN-3 is a character that can be recruited by one of your rivals if you take too long to find her, if you spot her in the enemy team when fighting one of the rivals then you missed her in that playthrough (but honestly I only had it happen once a long time ago, maybe the dev removed that feature or it really is just that rare).

Sep 23, 2021
i know the game have the mechanic that if you don't meet a character, you can recruit through rival fight, but it should not work with an-3 in this context as you are not turning her away, but scraping her. What are they recruiting for you to re-recruit later?

Wolfie23Fast

Dec 24, 2020
Find her in a event in a random forest tile, "touch the sigil" instead of scrapping her. That event only pops up once per playthrough, if you already scrapped her then you can't recruit her in the same run.

Also, very rarely, AN-3 is a character that can be recruited by one of your rivals if you take too long to find her, if you spot her in the enemy team when fighting one of the rivals then you missed her in that playthrough (but honestly I only had it happen once a long time ago, maybe the dev removed that feature or it really is just that rare).
Ah I see, do I need specific timing to recruit her on forest? I have tried to edit my savefile but still nothing happened

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ah I see, do I need specific timing to recruit her on forest? I have tried to edit my savefile but still nothing happened
No, just an (!) event in a forest tile.

I don't know what you mean by "editing" your savefile, but unless you are certain you know what you are doing, I wouldn't try to re-enable her event that way.

The game is meant to be played in many playthroughs, either restart your run or play it out without AN-3, she's not essential unless you are going for the secret ending.

Reactions: Wolfie23Fast

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
So, I didn't notice the new characters ability before, but they are really bullshit, I mean creating a 15 strength blade every day is really too strong

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Am I bugged out? I got the InnerSoul essence from a rare essence portal, but when I pick it, I don't really see a trait for the Soul Fragment that I received. Does it just have a hidden counter or is there a way to confirm whether or not I actually got the thing?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Am I bugged out? I got the InnerSoul essence from a rare essence portal, but when I pick it, I don't really see a trait for the Soul Fragment that I received. Does it just have a hidden counter or is there a way to confirm whether or not I actually got the thing?
You can check your soulfragment count in the town
1712927116265.png

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
I have problem with Save not work. how i fix it. it not let me save and load
Need more info. Were you trying to rewrite already existing save or to make a new one? Also, game usually shows notification if something is wrong. Was there anything?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I have problem with Save not work. how i fix it. it not let me save and load
you often have to click twice to save and overwrite, else the game can't write to save folder and you need to do folder options to remove any protections it might have.

freedomfr

Jan 19, 2024
such a masterpiece. this game stole 4 hours of my life but I'd be a fool if I complained about it...
(btw if you have something similar to this, let me know, i'm ready to lose another 4 hours playing interesting h-game)

Sep 23, 2021
such a masterpiece. this game stole 4 hours of my life but I'd be a fool if I complained about it...
(btw if you have something similar to this, let me know, i'm ready to lose another 4 hours playing interesting h-game)
which aspect of this game do you like? the top down rpg grid combat? breeding munchkin unit? town/dating? or just h-game with decent gameplay instead of just visual novel/sandbox?

freedomfr

Jan 19, 2024
which aspect of this game do you like? the top down rpg grid combat? breeding munchkin unit? town/dating? or just h-game with decent gameplay instead of just visual novel/sandbox?
I like freedom. all VN or pseudo sandbox games made with RPGs are not as good as this game. i'd like to see more gameplay in h-projects, not just beautiful graphics.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
It's sad but true: why do developers pay more attention to graphics than gameplay...
Can't comment on the Devs but I am referring to players here,I have seen ppl having a literal breakdown in the forums because their GAME isn't a glorified slideshow and they actually have to do quests/learn mechanics/do management and GRIND(a concept completely foreign to them). Worst is when instead of just crying in the comment section,they actually leave a review:sick:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I like freedom. all VN or pseudo sandbox games made with RPGs are not as good as this game. i'd like to see more gameplay in h-projects, not just beautiful graphics.
Can't garantee that this is what you are looking for but...
Text-based games with some gameplay (and that I can enjoy playing):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although its part VN, since I like it so much...

Sep 23, 2021

That being said, if you just want game with gameplay, here are some Rogue-like/lite, and here some another list of game with just gameplay ingeneral.

Reactions: DuniX and TalRash4
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes