Post your signatures here

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
Very cool you’re making quality stuff Mylady. and I have to to say since this pervy community is very honest and often straight to the point: I really dig your new profile pic. REALLY fucking sexy that I want to see more. More aspen and less signatures (even they are crazy good) I want to see more of you baby. - I mean Mylady.
maxresdefault-2.jpg

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Just putting this here for my sig

0 Plakes sig.gif

Edit:
I was told this here is the best place to also ask the creative minds for a sig or two, if there are none (yet) for a particular game?

Maybe Lady Aspen or Krull if either of you is bored anytime soon and looking for a game that has no sig's yet (that I can find), could you create one for Max the Elf?
That'd be much appreciated =)

Edit2:
Extended sig

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Just putting this here for my sig

View attachment 692462

Edit:
I was told this here is the best place to also ask the creative minds for a sig or two, if there are none (yet) for a particular game?

Maybe Lady Aspen or Krull if either of you is bored anytime soon and looking for a game that has no sig's yet (that I can find), could you create one for Max the Elf?
That'd be much appreciated =)
Do you have an specific image for this game? if you have i will make for ya.

Reactions: Krull

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Do you have an specific image for this game? if you have i will make for ya.
One with the main character and his antagonist would be great =)

Edit: I don't wanna pi$$ off the original creator, does this fall under fair use, or should I ask him/her for permission first?

Reactions: Demost1

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
One with the main character and his antagonist would be great =)

Edit: I don't wanna pi$$ off the original creator, does this fall under fair use, or should I ask him/her for permission first?
Alright, Let me see what i can do for it.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Great work, thank you very much! =D
Just wanna make sure nobody can complain afterwards they were not aware, prolly just me not being able to deal with this monday... ^^