Auto-Sidescroller game by T-Hoodie.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: T-Hoodie - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Password: losslie

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v4.11): - - - -

Extras: Fan Sign - Cheat - Cheat Table

Nukith thanks for the link

694189_1pqYMV.png 694188_9BBcPy.png 694187_qtKo8f.png 694185_EAyABo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn it must suck to be an Elf.

Constantly raped by everything with a cock and most things without one.

Even the men look girly.

Doesn't matter how badass of an Elf you are, someone will make you their bitch. The secret hidden ending of Lord of the Rings had Legolas get his ring abused by Gimli for trying to 1 up him in the big fight.

Poor Elves.

Or not poor ... they suffer so we can be entertained.

Praise Elves.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Strange. The bangs and the shape of the eyes are completely different in the two images at the top, then. As well as the shape of the chin.
I would swear it was a different character, if you didn't tell me they were the same.
It's a stylistic thing. Just an inconsistency with the artist, since they're really big into the whole ahegao melty expressions thing. Both characters are Max, probably just a planned second skin or something.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Seriously tho, how much actual content is there?
Just the first level.
The game currently has fae, slime, dog, plant thing and vine enemies all of which have sex animations with Max
Max also has a masturbation animation

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
My very first time EVER to see a knotting in an animation of any of these games I have played 100s of. Proper ones or not. I have to say that this one was pretty proper as well. I was totally impressed. I know that nobody playing a video game really wants to sit around and wait the entire full length time that a canine usually takes to complete a knotting so it was cut short but other than that, it was very impressive. This should have a beastiality tag on there. I mean some people might know to scurry away if they see it but the reason I suggest it is because I know a lot of other people will be drawn to it. Trust me. There are lots of us out there. :love: Will have to check out your patreon site too! (y) (y)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
My very first time EVER to see a knotting in an animation of any of these games I have played 100s of. Proper ones or not. I have to say that this one was pretty proper as well. I was totally impressed. I know that nobody playing a video game really wants to sit around and wait the entire full length time that a canine usually takes to complete a knotting so it was cut short but other than that, it was very impressive. This should have a beastiality tag on there. I mean some people might know to scurry away if they see it but the reason I suggest it is because I know a lot of other people will be drawn to it. Trust me. There are lots of us out there. :love: Will have to check out your patreon site too! (y) (y)
Doggo Takes Max
Springpaw_full_preview.gif
Springpaw_game_over_merged.png

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes