asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Playing Max the Elf for the first time, I am instantly reminded of something like Graffiti Man gameplay wise, but kept going because the animations all were really nice.

I'm just genuinely confused how that even happens.

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
aight someoen tell me how to pass that tiny red fae who horse you, does this game had invincible enemy?? also the long ass white pick tentacle on sand lvl, icant jump on them, both that specific enemy cant be killed or jumped??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
aight someoen tell me how to pass that tiny red fae who horse you, does this game had invincible enemy?? also the long ass white pick tentacle on sand lvl, icant jump on them, both that specific enemy cant be killed or jumped??
I have 0 idea who you mean with the first one (nothing red and small) and no tentacles on sand lvl. But generally: some enemies cant be killed except special attack but you can always deal with them in another way. Pacience is key. Sometimes jump backwards (over/behind them), sometimes 2 attacks needed but only when they're "reachable". Or like with tenties using slide. But the timing can be hard to come by. If all fails you may use my Table just to take your time finding out how to deal with some enemies without resets.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Sry for misusing this thread (but I assume here I can find the people to help me. :-D ): Any suggestion for other games where the guy gets fucked by tentacles?
(DM please, I don't want to flood this thread with advertisment for other games. :-D ) :)

• Thinking Face

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
(but I assume here I can find the people to help me. :-D )
You know there is a whole forum section just for such cases where you will reach far more users: Recommendations & Identification. You can also f.e. browse lists like this for trap or w.e. (Of course if one didnt think about simply read the tags of games you like and filll them in the search/updates.) But yeah searching in recommendation will likely get you what you want. Just think: could like anyone in the whole world maybe have same interessts/have asked that before.

Reactions: Piratefishes

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Tried to download it, but as soon as I take the files out of the rar archive I get an error that said one of the files couldn't be placed because 'hard disks were full'. Issue is that all hard disks in my PC have 10+ GB of free space. Is this a common bug?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Tried to download it, but as soon as I take the files out of the rar archive I get an error that said one of the files couldn't be placed because 'hard disks were full'. Issue is that all hard disks in my PC have 10+ GB of free space. Is this a common bug?
No, this is something on your PC. 1.) My first guess, as you say you take the files out, are you trying to drop them out? Then extraction-tools will use the "Windows Temp" (or was it TMP?) . Did you or any "tweak-tool" perhaps change it (may some RAM Drive that got removed later or w.e.)? You can also circumvent this by using the "Extract" option (Button/Menu - giving it an exact path) in:
2.) maybe its also your tool to extract - which one and which version are you using?

Last edited:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
No, this is something on your PC. 1.) My first guess, as you say you take the files out, are you trying to drop them out? Then extraction-tools will use the "Windows Temp" (or was it TMP?) . Did you or any "tweak-tool" perhaps change it (may some RAM Drive that got removed later or w.e.)? You can also circumvent this by using the "Extract" option (Button/Menu - giving it an exact path) in:
2.) maybe its also your tool to extract - which one and which version are you using?
1) I just drop them out as I do with other games. I don't use any special tools and it is the first time I have this error in such a way (since I now keep all my hard disks with enough space to keep stuff);
2) I use WinRar. Dunno the version, but I have been using if for about three years now.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
1) I just drop them out as I do with other games. I don't use any special tools and it is the first time I have this error in such a way (since I now keep all my hard disks with enough space to keep stuff);
2) I use WinRar. Dunno the version, but I have been using if for about three years now.
Wait does that mean you have some error only you experience, yet you didnt check any of those things (the environment variable, direct extracting, updating winrar? Because of what - you dont believe it while even , it could also be hidden, something you did forget/not think aboiut, malware ... w.e.)? Some ppl dont seek help I guess.

Last edited:

Mr. Dxrk

Nov 3, 2021
I tried to install the apk ( v4.11) but for some reason it shows that the app isn't compatible ( i am on Android 14 ) is there any way to work around it ? Thanks for help
It looks like the apk is 32 bit, it doesn’t install on my pixel 8 because it only supports 64 bit apps, but it installed on my pixel 4, it supports both 32 and 64 bit apps, so try an older phone if you have one.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
It looks like the apk is 32 bit, it doesn’t install on my pixel 8 because it only supports 64 bit apps, but it installed on my pixel 4, it supports both 32 and 64 bit apps, so try an older phone if you have one.
Don't tell me that those who only have 64 bit phones won't be able to play it :C
Is there only a 32-bit version?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes