CatKing13

Feb 5, 2023
I beat level 5. The level 5 gallery is no longer greyed out but the menu still doesn't open. Seems like it isn't just that there isn't a gallery code but that the level 5 gallery isn't even implemented yet. (Unless it's a me thing)

Reactions: Jameyboi

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I beat level 5. The level 5 gallery is no longer greyed out but the menu still doesn't open. Seems like it isn't just that there isn't a gallery code but that the level 5 gallery isn't even implemented yet. (Unless it's a me thing)
It's usually not implemented in these early backer builds. We'll likely have 1-2 extra animations done by the time gallery for level 5 is open.

Reactions: CatKing13

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created for those who:
  • like to speed things up
  • find for whatever reason its hard to play (note that there are: f.e. disabled players; maybe troubles with controllers; who knows)
  • simply dont want to be reset after making a mistake
  • want to also watch the rooms without focusing too much on the game
  • want to take their time finishing a level
  • are at loss at the riddles / v2: want to check what the correct answers are
  • did a playthrough before, arent sure where they did stop and want to play trouble-free till then
  • or simply want a faster rerun / v2: can even go faster impoving speed or get invulnerable
  • v2: want to cancle fights with 1 keystroke / v3: self defined number of keystrokes
  • v2: Change resolution*, fullscreenMode and refreshrate (* its possible to change the displayed resolution but fullsceen/refreshrate only with mods)
  • want to use a version that "may" work forever (as long as the few hooks I choose arent done anew by dev)
  • be able to look into code before executing it as it's open source
  • want to learn a bit on CE / Unity
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( ). Example screens on other games can be found at f.e. Lilitales or UiTC (else check about).

Hope it's fairly simple to use. It should be quite future proof (made on v5.0.1), but if updates break something quote or if I miss it pm me.
Generally its not a hard game, but I did it on request and to try s.t. I am still working on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
So here's a general guide to level 5:

- Pay attention to the ground, if there's a pressure plate, jump over it.
- When an exclamation mark appears, wait for about 2 seconds (or wait until it stops flashing, but that requires good reflexes), then jump over backwards.
- At slime doors, just punch twice.
- With the succubus, wait until he does his laser animation, then punch twice.
- Don't hesitate to use supers if both exclamation and succubus appear on the same screen. Bonus if there's a slime door in the way.
- You don't need to hit the Fae at the end, you can just through him.

Reactions: mc625

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Shhhh you didnt get this from me.....

Mega

PW "LOSSLIE"
Thank you for being an upload hero!

A pretty girl, and besides, she's an elf!
Astolfo rose shhh.jpg
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created for those who:
  • like to speed things up
  • find for whatever reason its hard to play (note that there are: f.e. disabled players; maybe troubles with controllers; who knows)
  • simply dont want to be reset after making a mistake
  • want to also watch the rooms without focusing too much on the game
  • want to take their time finishing a level
  • are at loss at the riddles
  • did a playthrough before, arent sure where they did stop and want to play trouble-free till then
  • or simply want a faster rerun
  • want to use a version that "may" work forever (as long as the few hooks I choose arent done anew by dev)
  • be able to look into code before executing it as it's open source
  • want to learn a bit on CE / Unity
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( ). Example screens on other games can be found at f.e. Lilitales or UiTC (else check about).

Hope it's fairly simple to use. It should be quite future proof (made on v5.0.1), but if updates break s.t. best pm me.
Generally its not a hard game, but I did it on request and to try s.t. I am still working on.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Thank you for making this mod!

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes