Aug 16, 2021
fifth level is literally making me utterly insane
struggling is impossible man, i can't be stressing over stupid shit like this
1709965770151.png

• Haha
Reactions: Khao

palapapapa

Apr 22, 2020
I wonder after beating level 5, why the gallery on level 5 still no unlock? Do it need any password?

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Oh man, i just found accidentally this game while surveying some comments on other thread, ive been researching there's no storytelling? wut the game is about? some hero adventures blah blah like that?

Some synopsis much appreciated

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Some synopsis much appreciated
Well, yeah, for now there is not much ... Because its a "demo" and there is that line "add a storyboard here to explain what's going on and why max is on a chase". But I doubt it will be more than any excuse for "horny succubus wants to have her way with max". There are few cutscenes with bits of story progress. But if you expect some heavy plot you might be at the wrong game.
This game doesnt have saves. Its passwords. Go back a couple pages and use ctrl+F and look for passwords. They have been posted a lot.
why pages back and not OP? It does list "Password: "

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I might be be wrong but I think he means there are no cat"boys". Cleo is imo a futa.
Btw. " level4 has no gallery yet" is also wrong, lvl5 aint got one.

Apr 23, 2022
This is the absolute damn fluffiest run-or-rape game I've ever seen. Great variety too, traps, futas, monster girls/boys, various transformations and more. Eagerly waiting for more content. I even kept going through level 5 for animations and CGs since they don't appear in the gallery. The controls are clunky, but manageable.
I found an issue with the gallery: if you open a game over CG (both auto and manual mode), you can't got back to normal selection menu unless you exit the gallery and open it again.

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
This is the absolute damn fluffiest run-or-rape game I've ever seen. Great variety too, traps, futas, monster girls/boys, various transformations and more. Eagerly waiting for more content. I even kept going through level 5 for animations and CGs since they don't appear in the gallery. The controls are clunky, but manageable.
I found an issue with the gallery: if you open a game over CG (both auto and manual mode), you can't got back to normal selection menu unless you exit the gallery and open it again.
no girls here

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes