Night

Nov 7, 2016
This game actually has futa>female TF in it which is rare. It's also one of empress's more interesting games. If it was one of DazedAnon GTP translations I'd consider it but im not touching a sugoi mtl.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game actually has futa>female TF in it which is rare. It's also one of empress's more interesting games. If it was one of DazedAnon GTP translations I'd consider it but im not touching a sugoi mtl.
Does this mean it's non-genAI MTL?

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone have this error?
View attachment 3797912
Yeah, I get the same. I'm guessing it's because you need the Japanese Locale Proxy mentioned in the Installation Instruction in the OP, but I tried installing the recommended one and couldn't get it to work even then. (Although, honestly I'm probably just not understanding how the proxy install works.)

EDIT: Apparently restarting after installing the emulator worked?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Does the game contain scat? the vndb page doesn't have the tag.
It has the tag, was either hidden by your settings or you missed it. vndb has scat at 2.0(3.0 is max) weight. NTR and rape are also listed as completely avoidable on vndb.

If it's like closed game and it probably is most/all? scenes that have scat will have a lot of variant images with scat being the last 1 or 2, this means you can remove scat visuals if want to put in the work to replace them with the last non scat varient and then repack it which is what I did for closed game.

it only cut (ironic) visuals from 1 scene because of that iirc, bestiality was also removed and of course some depraved dedicated fan patched it all back in.

Does this mean it's non-genAI MTL?
Sugoi VN uses MingShiba (Sugoi model) for its MTL which is inferior to gtp4 when its used properly but better than say google translate. To be clear, sugoi, deepl and google translate are all AI but chatgtp can provide much better translations by providing it with context, setting it to an appropriate role and other tweaks, it can even try to mimic the style of a specific human translator if they are well known enough.

Last edited:

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Just found this walkthrough, but it's in Japanese. Can anyone translate it?

Hey dude, i translated and packed it into a txt file. (threw all the stuff into DeepL, but it should be good enaugh to get the routes done)
I dont know if you have to go all regular routes/or with all bad ones for getting the TRUE endings though.

View attachment Potential_Ability_Walkthrough.txt

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It has the tag, was either hidden by your settings or you missed it. vndb has scat at 2.0(3.0 is max) weight. NTR and rape are also listed as completely avoidable on vndb.

If it's like closed game and it probably is most/all? scenes that have scat will have a lot of variant images with scat being the last 1 or 2, this means you can remove scat visuals if want to put in the work to replace them with the last non scat varient and then repack it which is what I did for closed game.

it only cut (ironic) visuals from 1 scene because of that iirc, bestiality was also removed and of course some depraved dedicated fan patched it all back in.

Sugoi VN uses MingShiba (Sugoi model) for its MTL which is inferior to gtp4 when its used properly but better than say google translate. To be clear, sugoi, deepl and google translate are all AI but chatgtp can provide much better translations by providing it with context, setting it to an appropriate role and other tweaks, it can even try to mimic the style of a specific human translator if they are well known enough.
Why don't these sick giant sad wankers check their so-called "translations"?

They should dig a hole and jump into it.

JUST AN EXAMPLE:

This is the 2nd choice our MC makes:

"I'll listen to what he has to say"

Well, too bad "he" is a "she" (Eru, the blond LI, you know).

Hey dude, i translated and packed it into a txt file. (threw all the stuff into DeepL, but it should be good enaugh to get the routes done)
I dont know if you have to go all regular routes/or with all bad ones for getting the TRUE endings though.

View attachment 3800218
Same as above. Mr. Ounji/Dounji is a damn GIRL, dude.

Please delete that .txt crap you just posted.

I'm going to post a fixed walkthrough myself after I finished playing the whole game.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019

Same as above. Mr. Ounji/Dounji is a damn GIRL, dude.

Please delete that .txt crap you just posted.

I'm going to post a fixed walkthrough myself after I finished playing the whole game.
Just a friendly reminder: I didnt say at any point that i am a professional translator, i even wrote that i threw all the stuff into DeepL. Hoped it was a fair enaugh warning, that this was all but pefect.
I made that txt file primarily for myself, but thinking it could help some fellas i uploaded it here.
And regarding Ounji/Dounji: Yeah didnt know that this is a girl, cuz i didnt play the game yet. But if you play the game you will surely connect the dots, if you use your brain a bit. :rolleyes:

But if you do a Translation of the WT, power to you.

Just my 2cents and have a nice day.

Night

Nov 7, 2016

They should dig a hole and jump into it.

JUST AN EXAMPLE:

This is the 2nd choice our MC makes:

"I'll listen to what he has to say"

Well, too bad "he" is a "she" (Eru, the blond LI, you know).
I don't actually read low quality translations like this one, I just download a save and unlock the gallery, because they are always loaded with weirdness 1000x worse then pronoun mix ups. I assume the reason people are using these bad translators is they don't know about/how to use gtp or don't want to spend $ on tokens.

To demonstrate the difference though I translated the walk-through using copilot (attached). Other messing up the names a bit it worked pretty well.

Hikaru47 may want to check it as well

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
i gotta ask but whenever i see this art style there's always a scat fetish attach to it so whats up with that?
Seishoujo (the artist) has worked for Empress (the developer) for a long time, on various games

Empress always adds scat to their games, so, Seishoujo draws what they are told to draw