Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, I get the same. I'm guessing it's because you need the Japanese Locale Proxy mentioned in the Installation Instruction in the OP, but I tried installing the recommended one and couldn't get it to work even then. (Although, honestly I'm probably just not understanding how the proxy install works.)

EDIT: Apparently restarting after installing the emulator worked?
How did you get Legui to work?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Seishoujo (the artist) has worked for Empress (the developer) for a long time, on various games

Empress always adds scat to their games, so, Seishoujo draws what they are told to draw
i will never understand this company called empress and their fascination with scat in there game

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Such good art, ruined by one shitty fetish.
Empress is miel but with shit
Its criminal that Seihoujo's art gets wasted on scat
1 scene only in a bad ending.

hmm the tags are something, fk it i'll see for myself surely this is wholesome in some parts
are scenes avoidable ? if thrs cuck etc that i wanna avoid, is the routes mostly femdom?
What is the cheating aspect in the game?
Tags are misleading.

There is no lesbian content.

MC gets cucked / the girls get raped in the bad endings.

Femdom content is very very mild and it's in Eru's path only (basically, it's only verbal abuse).

Urination? I only saw squirting. In some bad ends if I remember well.

1 main girl is a futa.

All bad ends are avoidable.

I'm going to post a walkthrough where I show where "non vanilla" content is.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
All right, here's a walkthrough:

The VN is very linear:

you have 3 side girls (Eru, Suzune, Reia) and 2 main girls (Yuna, Aika).

The side girls will lead you into short endings (good and bad), then you will go down the real long storyline where you will finally choose between the 2 main girls.

Every choice but 1 is going to lead you into a different path. This is why you gotta save, follow a path, then load.
You can always avoid seeing the bad ends.

About non-vanilla content:

You will either be cucked or the girls get raped by dudes who are not the MC in the BAD ENDS.

No ntr and no rape if you make the right choices.

1 BAD END has scat content.

Aika is a futa. You will choose between her staying as a futa or getting back being a woman.

So, here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment Potential Ability walkthrough.txt