4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I have a dumb question that i couldn't find the answer on my own.
How do you quit exploring the forest ? I keep pressing buttons but the only way i know how to get out is by losing all my hp

nynx

Aug 31, 2018
I have a dumb question that i couldn't find the answer on my own.
How do you quit exploring the forest ? I keep pressing buttons but the only way i know how to get out is by losing all my hp
you walk back to the entrance on the lower right

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChudBuddy

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
would be great if there was like group sex or something, like if the wolf was fucking her and then a bandit forced her to give him a blow job

Reactions: zartus

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
The game is kinda grindy, is there a way to get all ingredients instantly? Like a code or something
You can enter 'headstart' as a cheat to make it a little bit easier in the beginning. It grants a small amount of resources once.

Thrall art is still bugged at 8/20 :/
I just tested. Everything seems fine. Thralls are the male vampires in the mansion.

would be great if there was like group sex or something, like if the wolf was fucking her and then a bandit forced her to give him a blow job
7c6.jpg
I forgo such a mechanic to make room for something new; which is the elite enemy dialogue sex.
But I will see that I will make such a mechanic for my next game, cause I'm actually a big fan of such a feature myself.

Sep 5, 2021
Would love to see events were animals/monsters follow you home or wander into the house and fuck Linda. Like the insect sleeping one. Or maybe an event where you get Insect Cum after sleeping, implying it took a turn with MC as well.

son of niemeyer

Jul 10, 2019
Hey is it possible as of now (0.28) to get a second batch of new recipes? Such as the great stamina potion. If so, where do i get it?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
not sure what was done in the new version but its WAY to easy to get stuck now. Creatures trying to attack me push me into corners or against things that I can't move from.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes