4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ProfWalrus

Nov 23, 2018
They should be hanging in the bedroom as paintings, you need to fuck an x amount of the creatures to unlock them
those aren't the combat animations though, they're still art referencing the act itself. I just don't want to have to go into the forst to get that one particular animation I'm interested in

Sep 5, 2021
I'm hoping the 'revenge' for Richard will be netorare based. Like tying him up and having him watch the sisters get fucked by a group of villagers and/or monsters. Maybe the classic ugly and/or fat man(makes more sense in medieval period) or black guys. Also if they get a tied up animation that could be useful for other events.

ThJoe

Aug 9, 2021
House scenes:

Vampiress - Wine bottle on the nightstand
Werewolf - Crystal on the nightstand
Pillbug - Rolled up next to the bed
Wolf - Food bowl next to the bed
Female Kobold - blowgun under the bed
Male Kobold - Mace next to the bed
Orc - Massage table next to the bed
Nothic - Floating eyeball in the bedroom
Insect - Click on the window next to Linda's bed
Wendigo - Click on the head trophy above the fireplace
Bandit - Click on the dagger on the coffee table in the living room
Bats - Hanging from the ceiling in the living room
Ghost - Clock in the living room
Doppelganger - Orange marble on the counter
Slime - White bottle on the side of the bathtub
Vampire Thrall - Wooden bowl on the dining table
Dryad - Stump next to the door of the laboratory
Tongue Lasher - Pot next to the window of the laboratory

All enemy CG's. Aside from that I have the CG where the yellow hair bitch gets caught in the forest lacking.
Here is an updated save, has new CGs, it appears there are no new house scenes.

extract to [C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\random Crow\Potion Shop Schwesterherz]

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
Idk about you guys, but i'm having a hell of a time trying to unlock recipes now. Spent the last 2 hours trying to find the crows with he list and I still havent found the one to give me the rejuvenation potion

teddke

Aug 10, 2022
Great game! Very interesting characters and elaborate locations, variety of plot! Keep developing the game! I also like that anything, she wants to be fucked!

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes