4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
It's not out anywhere in pirate seas, but It's 2 bucks on patreon so if you really want it just buy it
Every $ the dev gets is 1$ likelier they will continue to produce the game... support games you love! especially from devs that put out actual updates...

Reactions: Onkin and GmbH2088

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
That is absolutely not always true, a lot of devs take the money they get and abandon their games.
yes but this guy is putting out pretty regular updates. most of those people offer uipdates every few months and coast along on donations. You can sub for one day, download the game and then unsub. literally 2usd scrubz. git gud

Reactions: Onkin and GmbH2088

NickolayNicki

Jan 3, 2024
It's not out anywhere in pirate seas, but It's 2 bucks on patreon so if you really want it just buy it
I would like to pay him 2 dollar. This is not big money for me. BUT! I just can't pay, because swift doesn't work in my country. So... Yea.. It's my problem, i know. And this is why i ask "is any heroe here who can share last version of the game?" It's normal reason or not?

• Wow
Reactions: GmbH2088

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I would like to pay him 2 dollar. This is not big money for me. BUT! I just can't pay, because swift doesn't work in my country. So... Yea.. It's my problem, i know. And this is why i ask "is any heroe here who can share last version of the game?" It's normal reason or not?
i expect someone to upload it eventually you might have better luck either contacting the guy who uploaded it originally. Ill get around to it eventually when I patronize them

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Looks like Sex Realm flash game, I like 2d free-roaming games. I'll try it out, looks fun.
I thought the same thing when I saw the sample images. So bummed that Hnyarly abandoned Sex Realm. Also bummed she wouldn't part with it for someone else to continue.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
dont suppose anyone has a save or cheat for all the cg unlocks? hawling back and forth to the orc 20 times is a pain

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes