4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Trashey69

Mar 25, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something cuz I played a week and not a single potion got sold no matter how many I made. Is there something obvious I'm not doing?

Trashey69

Mar 25, 2019
Also I get no money when I right-click to sell ingredients, not sure if it's again me missing something or a bug.

Sep 22, 2017
Blackmail. Wow, never seen that feature before. By several people at once in this game, with no option to retaliate. Really the creativity of the author shines through. I can't wait for their next game, Blackmail III the return, with even more blackmailers around every corner. /s
You are secretly using cum as an ingredient for potions being sold to the masses. Why wouldn't blackmail be a major theme?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Game is shaping up quite nicely

I hope we'll get to visit the local town some time, it would be cool if you could buy outfits there and maybe do other "activities" or catch Linda doing them

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
I kinda wanna find this bug, lol, yeah

C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\random Crow\Potion Shop Schwesterherz\output_log
Sorry for the delay, but in this location I only have a folder called "unity", txt called Player and another called Player-prev, and a file called "Save". I do store your game in my D drive, if that can make any difference.

Last edited:

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Everyone!

Newest Version 0.26 is out on Patreon

Change-Log this time included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 0.25 is Public and can be downloaded via RandomCrow´s Blogspot

So give RandomCrow some love!

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Sad this game wont get any kind of pregnancy mechanic. I really loved their old game for having that and this just seems like an even better setting to have something like that. Oh well, I wish the dev luck in this new game.

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Bug in getting progress for Thrall pic? Mine is constantly locked at 6/20. Restarting does not fix the issue.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Good day to everyone! In the description of changes for 0.26 it is written that animations for cobalt females have been added. But for me they still only shoot and no longer show any "activity". Is this normal or a mistake?

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
And a suggestion to the author: it seems to me that the game will greatly benefit if, with elite bosses, players have the option of choosing a dialogue - "for good" or "for bad", and not a random variation.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Good day to everyone! In the description of changes for 0.26 it is written that animations for cobalt females have been added. But for me they still only shoot and no longer show any "activity". Is this normal or a mistake?
You can craft the love powder for this, the kobold does have a new animation now but for some reason they rarely grab
And a suggestion to the author: it seems to me that the game will greatly benefit if, with elite bosses, players have the option of choosing a dialogue - "for good" or "for bad", and not a random variation.
The hypnosis powder does exactly this

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes