4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I have everything (Healing, stamina and pheromene 5 times and 500 essence of slime and canine) for the trap in the forest, but if i am on the place where you should set the trap (complete button) the only thing happens is that I have first to go to home before i can set the trap if I'm back home pushing the complete button of the quest nothing ..

How to set the trap? what do I miss
Make sure you have the right potions. Usually people mix up Health/Stamina Potions with Health/Stamina Regeneration Potions.

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Hey there Crow, love the game and mechanics so far.
Just have some thoughts I'd like to share regarding Oviposition.
Any thoughts about the eggs becoming ingredients in the alchemy process, or maybe even the (gulp) Kitchen to gain additional buffs. If Ovi is on Sonja and Linda can "obtain" them thus doubling yield. Perhaps Linda can obtain certain eggs at certain corruption levels. If Ovi is off then Linda can "collect" them by herself.
Maybe eggs can be collected once "laid" and held in inventory without hatching, or "incubated" in a warm moist environment to allow them to hatch?
Cheers.

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Suggestion: Please make the crows more likely to deliver recipes. As it stands, the first two crows I ran across (counting the one in the tutorial) had recipes, but since then I've encountered somewhere in the range of 10-20 crows, and they've all given reagents and finished potions instead. This is especially frustrating since I'm still missing the recipe for Stamina Regen potion, for the blackmail quest.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Suggestion: Please make the crows more likely to deliver recipes. As it stands, the first two crows I ran across (counting the one in the tutorial) had recipes, but since then I've encountered somewhere in the range of 10-20 crows, and they've all given reagents and finished potions instead. This is especially frustrating since I'm still missing the recipe for Stamina Regen potion, for the blackmail quest.
the crow that delivers recipes is always in the same spot

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
You mean each crow delivering a set of recipes is in a specific spot on separate maps, correct? I seem to recall that's how it worked before, but in that case, I am completely unable to find the crow in the mansion.

ETA: I did find it in the end, but considering how at least one of the recipes is important to the plot, you should probably consider placing it in a more easy-to-reach spot.

Last edited:

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
You mean each crow delivering a set of recipes is in a specific spot on separate maps, correct? I seem to recall that's how it worked before, but in that case, I am completely unable to find the crow in the mansion.
Yes, there is always one specific crow in the same spot waiting till the player pics it up.
I do suspect though that you ran into a common bug which i desribed a few posts before this.

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022
How can I unlock all potions?
And why I can't buy any recipes?
You need to find the recipes, if I recall correctly theres one towards the back of the forest, one in the mansion somewhere, and one deep into the caves. Each recipe unlocks a few potions at a time and theyre not terribly hard to get, just a bit annoying to find sometimes.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Everyone!

Newest Version 0.25 is out on Patreon

Version 0.24 is Public and can be downloaded via RandomCrow´s Blogspot

So give RandomCrow some love!

Reactions: jamesmay24

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
A changelog would be cool
Dude you´re not here since yesterday, just click on his Blogspot site and read it for yourself :rolleyes:
Don´t be such a user that rather post a question than looking for the answer themself, especially if it just a click away.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Dude you´re not here since yesterday, just click on his Blogspot site and read it for yourself :rolleyes:
Don´t be such a user that rather post a question than looking for the answer themself, especially if it just a click away.
To be entirely fair blogspot now require you to log in when viewing explicit content, which is a major annoyance to a lot of people.
So I second what they said. a changelog here would be cool.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
To be entirely fair blogspot now require you to log in when viewing explicit content, which is a major annoyance to a lot of people.
So I second what they said. a changelog here would be cool.
I agree. I am not gonna create a new account for that site.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes