4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Yes I told the AI to use it as a stencil. I could produce more 'original' fanart if you prefer.

So, I am still stumped/stuck. Could you please share the recipe for the light potion? Thanks!
In the new version you need the recipes to craft. If you ran into the bug you have to start over, I'm afraid.

pervertedfreak

Nov 3, 2017
I got the bug with blank note in the forest and ran around quite a lot trying to find another note, saved, restarted the game, pressed continue and I had the first set of recipes after this. Didn't need to start over.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I got the bug with blank note in the forest and ran around quite a lot trying to find another note, saved, restarted the game, pressed continue and I had the first set of recipes after this. Didn't need to start over.
I actually got that exact same thing as well. But since I got the unlock, I haven't seen another random crow.

I was hoping random Crow would just share the light potion recipe so I could manualy craft it and gain access to the cave. (and acid potion too I guess).

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I actually got that exact same thing as well. But since I got the unlock, I haven't seen another random crow.

I was hoping random Crow would just share the light potion recipe so I could manualy craft it and gain access to the cave. (and acid potion too I guess).
I can't just share it, you still need the recipe no matter if you know the ingredients or not.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Could the bug be caused by the fact that the mansion is after the forest? Leading to a "you're not supposed to have this note yet" kind of scenario? I went from version .21 to .23, teleported to mansion, went back into the forest, got the first note, got the second note in the mansion and everything worked well. It doesn't save the progress afaik.

Also biiig biiig missed opportunity, small humanoid enemies should ALWAYS have threesome animations imo, be it goblins or kobolds or whatever you want to call them, they move in herds and it's pretty much granted they try to group up on women as well. Hopefully we'll see it in the future

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018

one crow was in the forest, one in the mason. I had to save and close to game but it worked fine after that.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Potion Shop Schw... nani?! Doesn't matter, flugegeheimen included?
Item's and person's names like this just have to be a feature of this game!
:p

Last edited:

ffsu

Dec 28, 2018
I must be legally blind, because i can´t find that cave he mentioned in changelog :(
I didn´t play this for past few moths so i might miss something ( undertand "a lot")

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I must be legally blind, because i can´t find that cave he mentioned in changelog :(
I didn´t play this for past few moths so i might miss something ( undertand "a lot")
Go into the forest, go up and right as much as possible and you'll find it.

Reactions: ffsu
Dec 17, 2022
I am actually able to run this on JoiPlay. I downloaded WeGL version of the game and added index.html file to JoiPlay and voila, it work, however, my resolution is super funny, anyone know how can i fix it. Thx regardless.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
I have everything (Healing, stamina and pheromene 5 times and 500 essence of slime and canine) for the trap in the forest, but if i am on the place where you should set the trap (complete button) the only thing happens is that I have first to go to home before i can set the trap if I'm back home pushing the complete button of the quest nothing ..

How to set the trap? what do I miss

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes