4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Dude you´re not here since yesterday, just click on his Blogspot site and read it for yourself :rolleyes:
Don´t be such a user that rather post a question than looking for the answer themself, especially if it just a click away.
Would've been faster for you to post the changelog rather than this comment but sure

• Angry
Reactions: Ahsl and laugh

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Would've been faster for you to post the changelog rather than this comment but sure
The reason they and myself say things like this is because you have a constant amount of people who don't do ANYTHING to look for themselves - the people that post a response literally after something they were after or didn't read the main post or check the links.

Constantly people posting shitty responses with "update?" or "is this game abandoned?"

Instead of wasting someone else's time they literally can look at the main posts links to patreon or anything and see things like that for themselves.

Just because it's 'easier' for someone else to spoonfeed you the information doesn't mean you deserve it at all for being lazy.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The reason they and myself say things like this is because you have a constant amount of people who don't do ANYTHING to look for themselves - the people that post a response literally after something they were after or didn't read the main post or check the links.

Constantly people posting shitty responses with "update?" or "is this game abandoned?"

Instead of wasting someone else's time they literally can look at the main posts links to patreon or anything and see things like that for themselves.

Just because it's 'easier' for someone else to spoonfeed you the information doesn't mean you deserve it at all for being lazy.
So posting "the game has been updated" without a changelog is the new meta now? Because so far everyone posts changelogs along with update news, I don't see what harm it does for him to post it for everyone to see, it's not like I've asked him to send it to me in private. I swear some people just want to feel like they're better than others for no apparent reason lol

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
So posting "the game has been updated" without a changelog is the new meta now? Because so far everyone posts changelogs along with update news, I don't see what harm it does for him to post it for everyone to see, it's not like I've asked him to send it to me in private. I swear some people just want to feel like they're better than others for no apparent reason lol

I´m sorry that you need me to hold your hand to find the Changelog, do you want me to come by your house and hold your hand will you taking a shit, whipe your ass for you too, like mommy does for you?

Dude I gave the Information that are Important, that a new version is out, where you can get them and to give RandomCrow some love.

For sure, but like I said I ain´t your mommy.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I´m sorry that you need me to hold your hand to find the Changelog, do you want me to come by your house and hold your hand will you taking a shit, whipe your ass for you too, like mommy does for you?
You're being aggravating for no fucking reason, calm down. Especially since their feedback is completely valid. It makes more sense for one person to make the effort to post the changelog which will save everyone else the effort of looking it up themselves.

It's by no means a necessity, but it's the nice thing to do. Absolutely none of that constitutes as hand holding, and acting the way you are isn't helping anyone but your own ego.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Of course it would be nice if they did that, obviously a post saying "hey there's an update" doesn't have much effort put behind it either - but it's better than asking for something without putting the smallest amount of effort possible to achieve these results yourself.

I'm also stating the fact how there are way to many lazy people that do these things, so if my post upsets you that much maybe next time there will be one less person asking lazy questions.

You'd prefer to argue with everyone in here than actually look for those results it seems.

Reactions: Stormic09

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
v0.25
  • new NPC competitor: Richard
    • he will appear shortly after Annabelle starts blackmailing
    • like her, Richard will blackmail the sisters as well
    • revenge is not yet available
Blackmail. Wow, never seen that feature before. By several people at once in this game, with no option to retaliate. Really the creativity of the author shines through. I can't wait for their next game, Blackmail III the return, with even more blackmailers around every corner. /s

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Blackmail. Wow, never seen that feature before. By several people at once in this game, with no option to retaliate. Really the creativity of the author shines through. I can't wait for their next game, Blackmail III the return, with even more blackmailers around every corner. /s
Well it says revenge is not yet available, so it will probably be in the future.

Last edited:

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Multiple times this bug happened upon clicking on a golden exclamation mark in the shop.
Is there a log I can send or something like that?
Waiting doesn't fix it, only clicking skip.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Multiple times this bug happened upon clicking on a golden exclamation mark in the shop.
Is there a log I can send or something like that?
Waiting doesn't fix it, only clicking skip.
I kinda wanna find this bug, lol, yeah

C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\random Crow\Potion Shop Schwesterherz\output_log

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes