4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Game is great, although the temptation to use cheat to replenish stamina to see most of the lewd animation got the best of me when I finally got to the mansion. I also wish we could have more save slot, it would be nice to save before important decisions and see both branching.

I'm facing a curious bug however: the button to select wheter to go in the forest or to the manor seems a bit buggy. Clicking "forest" send me through the manor, as clicking "manor" does, making it impossible to go back in the forest again.

Otherwise, quality work here, I'm digging the artstyle, theme and the animations, keep up the good work!

Reactions: random Crow

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Love the game, got the latest and now she seems to randomly disappear... or go invisible... not sure if its on purpose but I can't seem to do anything after.

Any help is much appreciated.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I also wonder if there is a list of controls and is there a way to invite whatever is attacking you to just have sex?

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Love the game, got the latest and now she seems to randomly disappear... or go invisible... not sure if its on purpose but I can't seem to do anything after.

Any help is much appreciated.
I assume you encountered this bug which i fixed in 0.22:
- softlock, that happened after loosing to a grue, revive home, and going back to the forest/mansion again. sonja was invisible and coulnd't move

I also wonder if there is a list of controls and is there a way to invite whatever is attacking you to just have sex?
No, else the Love Powder wouldn't serve a purpose

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I might need to specify that: Having a baby with a Bandit is probably something that would take way to much effort in terms of game making. So many questions need to get answered, if Sonja gets pregnant by a human.
But getting railed by a slime or an insect which results in a quick birth, where i don't need to adjust all the animations in terms of adding a pregnancy belly, is totally fine.
I can see that happen eventually.
impregnation by slimes could be a time thing after they get big enough she has them and that would just end with more slime monsters that the lady would have to fight later in her travels. as for insects. she could well obvious lay eggs some where like next to a tree/bush to make a new insect spawn point after a few days.
as for humans well you could ether set up a room for her in her house were the player can raise the new npc to help farm/fight if your welling to put the time into that.

honestly management games without pregnancy is just boring =/ because there no reason to have sex.... that gets boring as all the other games are just that.... sex >.> no reason behind it.

instant pregnancy is just cumulation =/ isnt it unless you have birth after a moment once the conflation animation finishes then sure. but just instant hmmmm

Reactions: latenight
May 10, 2020
love the game but i was hoping there was some type of consequence/corruption of the characters for fucking too much. in the game u can get some resources by a bag the crow drops... it seems possible to have runs in the forest or whatever with little or no sexual runs and still make enough to run the shop. the dialogue could change for the characters or when u go exploring u get some type of negative/uncontrollable stats

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes