4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Karn52

Jun 4, 2018
I know that my artwork isn't the best there is, I hope I can balance that out with other strengths (y)
And I'm still a one man team, so I have to choose my priorities.
Might not mean much coming from me but I quite like the art. It can be a bit quirky at times but that's part of the charm and gives it some personality. The animations are really smooth as well.

The core gameplay is solid as well. I feel like a lot of H-games struggle with implementing the actual H into the game in a way that doesn't ruin the flow of the game itself so you get stuff like tedious to access scenes or really long/grindy combat. The gameplay is enjoyable and the H meshes pretty well with it. The 0.20 update was solid as well so I'm pretty exited for future updates.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
How do you trigger the futa scene with Annabelle? Even if I let the Sister do the "payment", she only goes down on her, is there any requirement?

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
What is the meaning of the game. What is money for? Where Sofia and Linda are going. ( I like the game)

cualquiercosaa12345

Apr 13, 2020
Aww, thank you, mate :giggle:

It's even simpler. Just having it in the inventory is enough. And then activate the door/chest like you would with the tree trunk.

I know that my artwork isn't the best there is, I hope I can balance that out with other strengths (y)
And I'm still a one man team, so I have to choose my priorities.
Art ins this game is decent but details like the main menu and some animations are really really nice and gameplay is fun, good balance between sex and game so be proud of this project and keep this work man you are doing fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: random Crow

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
How do you trigger the futa scene with Annabelle? Even if I let the Sister do the "payment", she only goes down on her, is there any requirement?
There is no futa scene with her, someone said it wrong.
There is only one with the statue in the forest; more will cum come though :)

Reactions: n1veau

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
There is no futa scene with her, someone said it wrong.
There is only one with the statue in the forest; more will cum come though :)
Would be good if there was such a scene though....

Of course...I'd only do it because of the discount....

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes