4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Hello,, V0.20 is out for the public. The download link is ,

Change log for v0.20:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find everything in developer's blog:

Reactions: dusty stu

Sireas

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, it's going to be a long one. I really enjoy this game and direction it's heading. In earlier versions I was afraid that it's going to be too "inhuman" which would be a shame for me as I am not into bestiality and similar kinks. The game however had a very appealing game system which is getting better and better. To be a bit shorter:
- I love battle system with some enemies, and proportions between those and other encounters.
- Stamina/Health management is becoming great with addition of statue and mirror, especially mirror effect. Getting more buffs thing like this would make it even more interesting. For now I just planned my route in mansion by rushing toward first mirror location in stamina buffing equipment, than utilizing buff and planning further walk where I can possibly find mirrors/required monsters (still missing on Nothics CG)
- Mirror and statue - first couple of encounters with them were just restoring stats. It was great surprise when they had their own scenes. Not sure if totally random or planned, but it was great twist for me!
- CG is amazing! If anything I would decrease Nothic to 10 instead of 20 - it's coming late in the game for this moment and is not as common as vampire/bat.
-I like that I don't have to watch spiders. It would be great if that was extended on entire bestiality, and maybe some other encounters for more mainstream appeal. It will also make game smoother in later parts and with less encounters, those which we will see will be more exciting.
- There are some potions which I never use because I don't feel like using them is worth more than selling i.e. health, stamina. With the way content is added I guess they might find their place later.
- Quests! I was thinking it's something which is missing before this (0.21) update and it's amazing to give some context to all the sex. It's making the game way more fun.
The only thing which I have a problem with (apart from some uncomfortable sex scenes) is corruption of your sister. Remember - it's just my individual preference. I love idea of whoring her out but her corruption for now feels like making slut into a whore when I like a longer route, starting with innocence.
And obviously, a couple of unwanted ideas:
- More elaborate corruption system and Linda scenes (I know it's coming) based on progress of this corruption. I think current menu can be extended to fit more options of various impacts which right now are random (clean basement can give rodent/insect essence, clean attic - bats, marketing campaing with impact on sales prices/inhibition, asking Linda to get human essence leading to masturbation at first and evolving from there)
- I thought that Annabelle is going be to overall plot of the story but seeing as it came to conclusion, maybe some encompassing arch to the story can be added? Something grand like corruption in the forest or smaller, like perverted dad's treasure, corrupt mayor(ess), mage performing mysterious experiments in proximity
- Boss encounters which will use potions more and require special effect beforehand (it's done by quests now that I think of it)
- Locations - Elven forest, Corrupted Elven Forest, , Bandit camp, Shadow Swamp, Mansion's Garden Maze, Mage Tower, Abandonded Temple
- Unfuckable enemies to be avoided before some part of location is completed (purified fountain or something). Ofc afterwards they can be fucked.
- Enemies - collapsed elf - require health potion to stand up; evil elven queen - unstafisfied with her husband she chose dark side or maybe fucked brainded by some evil knight, now it's Sonja duty to fix it; crow mage who needs essence/potions for creating experimental creatures - and Sonja will have to endure their rage; Bearman prince who require to cum thrice - once as bear (I don't like it but it fits game theme :( ), once as manbear, and once as man to lift the curse, his endurance is too much for one girl to handle;

IronPotatoArt

Sep 20, 2022
- CG is amazing! If anything I would decrease Nothic to 10 instead of 20 - it's coming late in the game for this moment and is not as common as vampire/bat.
Hey hey! I'm the artist from the CGs on this project, and I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed them! :giggle:
Thank you for playing the game, and for sharing with us your insight!
And I hope you all enjoy the future updates we are bringing :D

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Good to see this still putzin' along. Sonja should get more 'out of the field' anims at the shop though, Linda shouldn't have all the fun after all. Really like the inhibition mechanic though, seeing how anims change at different levels is neat.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes