4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
from the images it does look like it has tons of content, but i tried it some months ago and couldn't get past having to learn all the systems just to get to the sex part.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
The only way to publish it on steam would to make it SFW, and put a patch elsewhere. That would be useless work, and unlike Kagura published game it does not have like a story or anything that make it interesting without the H content, it's a RPG game, but a game that uses H content as part of it's way of working, so without it it could become empty.
karryn's prison is on steam. what do you think steam would be unhappy about publishing this?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Where are the futa characters?What is the futa content in the game
Praying to the Goddess Statue in the Forest sometimes activates a bad effect where the Goddess "demands a tribute" from you. That's one of the futa scenes.

The second one is when you let Annabelle have Linda's body instead of paying your weekly expense.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
gotta say, this game became one of the most anticipated for me, waiting for each update to see whats new. The bats, the creature, the wolf.. god bless you, for more enemies like those! cant wait for the next update to see what new creatures you add, or if you add a second one for the ones that already exist, like the spider for example. Please, and thank you good sir, keer up the good work, you are doing amazing <3

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
gotta say, this game became one of the most anticipated for me, waiting for each update to see whats new. The bats, the creature, the wolf.. god bless you, for more enemies like those! cant wait for the next update to see what new creatures you add, or if you add a second one for the ones that already exist, like the spider for example. Please, and thank you good sir, keer up the good work, you are doing amazing <3
Aww, thank you, mate :giggle:

you just simply go close to the door or chest, then click to the acid potion. easy as it sounds fam
It's even simpler. Just having it in the inventory is enough. And then activate the door/chest like you would with the tree trunk.

A game like this has to have it from the graphics but sorry it does not cut it. These days are over.
I know that my artwork isn't the best there is, I hope I can balance that out with other strengths (y)
And I'm still a one man team, so I have to choose my priorities.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Aww, thank you, mate :giggle:

It's even simpler. Just having it in the inventory is enough. And then activate the door/chest like you would with the tree trunk.

I know that my artwork isn't the best there is, I hope I can balance that out with other strengths (y)
And I'm still a one man team, so I have to choose my priorities.
You are claiming to write a VISUAL novel. What is your priority?

• Angry
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes