4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Oh, and a offer:
How about telling me what you guys think really sucks in the game (aside from Sonja :sneaky:) and what you think is really cool.
One of each.
I could need more input.

First, I want to say that I like your Game Zum Schwesterherz. The game was / is a lot of Fun and your Art style is great!
So please keep it up!

Now to Potion Shop Schwesterherz:

The Art style is still great, and you already have added a lot of Enemies with so far good to great Animations.
The Game is not to complicated and has so far, a nice pace, the grind is good and not to annoying.
The levels are not too big and the enemies can be avoided to some degree if you try to get only plant ingredients and not fluid ones.
The day and night circle are good and adds some change in the game.

What you maybe can add or change:

- the quick-slots:
If you put potions or powder in the quick slots it will no longer be in the inventory, so you have some more free space, there in the beginning.

- Enemies:
Maybe add that some Enemies can join the action (like the Bats), two slimes can become one big slime, or you can have an orgy with two to three wolfs.
Enemies you can add: Bears, Boars, Orcs, Elfs, Kobolds

- Day and Night:
I don´t know if you already doing it but some plants should be only growing at day and some at night.
Some Enemies can be asleep at night, and you can walk past them, if you don´t want to wake them up.

- Dirtiness:
The more you harvest the enemies the dirtier you get, you can clean yourself at home.
Wash yourself: you get some ingredients back
Shower: you get less ingredients back, but some health and stamina
Bath: no ingredients, but full health and stamina

- A Farm Area:
Could be run by a Minotaur family Dad (Male), Mom (Female), Daughter (maybe Futa).
You can buy ingredients from Dad in the morning, Mom in the afternoon and Daughter at night.
Get discount by doing lewd things and rising their trust to you
Handjob at start: small discount
Blowjob: bigger discount
Sex: same discount but you can get one thing for free.

Maybe make a quest to have Sex:
Dad: you need a potion because his thing is too big
Mom: you need a Futa potion or a Strap-on
Daughter: same as for Mom and Dad (You can be top or bottom)

Farm Area can have Farm Animals: Horses, Pigs, Bulls, Cows
You need permission from the Family to harvest the Animals and can only be possible if the like you.

I hope my feedback is okay and my ideas can help you or inspire you a little bit.
Please keep up the good work!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Oh, and a offer:
How about telling me what you guys think really sucks in the game (aside from Sonja :sneaky:) and what you think is really cool.
One of each.
I could need more input.
Potions that require mansion-ingredients should be worth a lot more gold

Another question for random Crow : are they really sisters?
Sonja: red hair, tall, E cup, green eyes. Linda: brown hair, average height, B? cup, blue eyes.

Last edited:

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
First, I want to say that I like your Game Zum Schwesterherz. The game was / is a lot of Fun and your Art style is great!
So please keep it up!

Now to Potion Shop Schwesterherz:

The Art style is still great, and you already have added a lot of Enemies with so far good to great Animations.
The Game is not to complicated and has so far, a nice pace, the grind is good and not to annoying.
The levels are not too big and the enemies can be avoided to some degree if you try to get only plant ingredients and not fluid ones.
The day and night circle are good and adds some change in the game.

What you maybe can add or change:

- the quick-slots:
If you put potions or powder in the quick slots it will no longer be in the inventory, so you have some more free space, there in the beginning.

- Enemies:
Maybe add that some Enemies can join the action (like the Bats), two slimes can become one big slime, or you can have an orgy with two to three wolfs.
Enemies you can add: Bears, Boars, Orcs, Elfs, Kobolds

- Day and Night:
I don´t know if you already doing it but some plants should be only growing at day and some at night.
Some Enemies can be asleep at night, and you can walk past them, if you don´t want to wake them up.

- Dirtiness:
The more you harvest the enemies the dirtier you get, you can clean yourself at home.
Wash yourself: you get some ingredients back
Shower: you get less ingredients back, but some health and stamina
Bath: no ingredients, but full health and stamina

- A Farm Area:
Could be run by a Minotaur family Dad (Male), Mom (Female), Daughter (maybe Futa).
You can buy ingredients from Dad in the morning, Mom in the afternoon and Daughter at night.
Get discount by doing lewd things and rising their trust to you
Handjob at start: small discount
Blowjob: bigger discount
Sex: same discount but you can get one thing for free.

Maybe make a quest to have Sex:
Dad: you need a potion because his thing is too big
Mom: you need a Futa potion or a Strap-on
Daughter: same as for Mom and Dad (You can be top or bottom)

Farm Area can have Farm Animals: Horses, Pigs, Bulls, Cows
You need permission from the Family to harvest the Animals and can only be possible if the like you.

I hope my feedback is okay and my ideas can help you or inspire you a little bit.
Please keep up the good work!

I forgot to add by the enemies that the Bats need to be tweaked, so far they are the pretty annoying and too fast.

markinthedark

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, and a offer:
One of each.
I could need more input.
As a general thing, once I got past the art style since I'm a shallow fuck like that, I really enjoyed the gameplay and visuals once I got into it.

What sucks would be lacking a metric early on. I was rushing to be as productive as possible early on since I had no idea how much the cost weekly would be, how hard it was to get 1k, how much I could go looking for my own stuff vs to sell, how slowly stuff would sell etc. A bit of an earlier like first-couple-days idea of how much I was going to earn vs lose rather than an ingame week later would be awesome.

Some of the dialogue didn't quite make sense, like the elite enemies comments, some felt kinda vague and I couldn't figure out if it was con/noncon, resist or not, etc, or that 'dominant' dialogue felt so far on the dominant end for having just had someone attempt to stab me and push me down for sex.

Good overall was honestly the gameplay, that it didn't feel like anything I did was "wrong" really and I was relatively free to ignore enemies or go for them as I liked, risk health or use items as I liked, etc, it was a nice freedom that I don't find in many games that I like for the sex vs progression thing.

There's a few other comments that can be made on small stuff (bugs etc) but generally those things are the big ones on my mind.

Reactions: random Crow

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Potions that require mansion-ingredients should be worth a lot more gold

Another question for random Crow : are they really sisters?
Sonja: red hair, tall, E cup, green eyes. Linda: brown hair, average height, B? cup, blue eyes.
They really are, yes. Sonja had a different design originally, but i decided to change her looks to make her more interesting; like a bigger bust size and red hair.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Oh, and a offer:
One of each.
I could need more input.
Linda is really fun and I like seeing what sexy stuff she gets up to, can't wait to see what happens in future.

As for something bad I think it's a bit too awkward to dodge some enemies, especially with mouse controls. Like the bats, they're really fast and it's hard to hit them with powders or anything.

But with that, a suggestion!

Maybe you could make it so that the game is paused when you don't move? Like in the game Superhot. That way people using a mouse for one handed action can still use items without getting attacked a lot. Not sure how hard this would be to do but it's basically just pausing the game.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
I have the three acid potions but it's not triggering the lock for some reason?

Edit: Figured it out. You have to drag the acid to the first slot. Also, for some reason it wouldn't let me move it to the slot while exploring only when I was home. After that I could.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This game seem really good, was a fan of Zum Damenhaus, I'm sure I'm gonna love this one.

It definitely makes me feel better about myself, knowing my walk cycle animations don't look anywhere near as bad as these ones... Not that Im complaining tho :D

One thing I think the dev should work on is the hit detection, seems to be all over the place during combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I have the three acid potions but it's not triggering the lock for some reason?

Edit: Figured it out. You have to drag the acid to the first slot. Also, for some reason it wouldn't let me move it to the slot while exploring only when I was home. After that I could.
Oh shit, you're absolutely right! What the fuck, this is a big oversight. I will fix that for version 0.18.1

Edit: It still works when the slots before the acid potions are filled with other items. If one slot before the acid potion is empty it throws an error.
Slots get filled from right to left, bottom to top.
As said, for 0.18.1 this is fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
They really are, yes. Sonja had a different design originally, but i decided to change her looks to make her more interesting; like a bigger bust size and red hair.
Maybe add a conversation where one of the girls mentions a time in the past where she accadentally drank a potion that changed her appearance?

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Maybe add a conversation where one of the girls mentions a time in the past where she accadentally drank a potion that changed her appearance?
Not neccessary. Siblings can look different from each other. Genetics. And even without that, look at all those anime families: Red hair, blue hair and a 1000 year old shortstack with enormous boobs :ROFLMAO:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Not neccessary. Siblings can look different from each other. Genetics. And even without that, look at all those anime families: Red hair, blue hair and a 1000 year old shortstack with enormous boobs :ROFLMAO:
IRL genetics can do that stuff, but imo they look nothing alike in-game.

So this is an anime now? If so, I'd like to see:
  • Linda tripping and accidentally falling face-first into Sonja's vag or tits
  • Tentacle sex + all-the-way-through
  • Sonja being cursed by a 'futa spell', and sneaking into Linda's bed for some relief.
  • Maybe a loli-type enemy in the mansion. (the aftermentioned 1000 year old vampire loli with a futa dick?)
  • More schoolgirl-type costumes for both sisters
Thanks and cheers!

Oct 25, 2021
Oh, and a offer:
One of each.
I could need more input.
potions to give permanent stat ups for health and stamina and other stuff like grow dick and getting bigger boobs and smaller as well as giving the ability to get more items from harvesting and i feel outfits may be worth upgrading over time for simple making a outfit better by upgrading it like the gather outfit goes from just speed to also giving more items as well like to see us be able to plant crops and harvest them for simple random chance to get seeds to plant back at the shop and getting knock up by mobs to have the monster born from being knock up being used for milking more sperm back at the shop :sneaky: other then that a glitch i find and can't seen to get to happen again i get stuck and unable to move something triggers it but it happens so fast i just can't pin point the reason and other then that i like the idea for the game just wish i had more reason to use potions why i like the idea of potions that give stat ups and they being like ten times the items to make not easy but not to hard as well

Jun 21, 2018
Oh, and a offer:
One of each.
I could need more input.
I really like the format this game takes. That you prep at a base (home) and go harvest ingredients to use them for more preping items/leveling up. While exploring, you get horny encounters that either hurt or sex you. I like how you have some control over the situation, whether it being via dialogue options, escaping, clothes you wear, or using pots to make them always sex you and actually control the sex. (I think it's good that they are permanently under the effect, so you can affect them and continue exploring and decide when you can sex them.. this is a GOOD feature, please never rush the player this way).

Usually I would like some kind of permanent regeneration of health or stamina, so that the player wouldn't feel too punished for the very reason he's playing the game - to fap over the sex scenes(as long as the player doesn't overdo it). It's not supposed to be too punishing, but there should be consequences so that the player can feel the gravity of the situation to make it interesting. So thanks to leveling up, pot using, the random blessing you might get every time and the fact that you're gathering resources with sex - it makes a lot of sense and is actually very well done, the way balance is right now. So the regen is unnecessary!

The fact that there's some plot, interactions and secondary sex going on (Sonja's sister in the background of home) is very good and adds to the immersion too.

The character models are okay, but I really like how you actually put some effort into the female feet. I'm not into the fetish, but I think they are underrated in complementing the scene as a whole.

Really this game basically doesn't have any flaws outside of bugs and whatever outside gameplay problems it might have, like compatibility. Only 3 nitpicks that come to mind - is that the plot progresses too fast. You could simply 1 hour sleep spam and you'll be done with the plot in one day, basically. It needs like a cooldown or something.
-Additionally, I think you should add either an option setting, or make it so that enemies that DON'T have pause with dialogue progression - wouldn't progress animations until you press "continue". Their duration is alright already, but they could be a bit longer, especially since you can just skip them. Or maybe add the "continue" button, when you use the mind control potion on them.
-And lastly, I would encourage you to be more confident about your own game and the kinks you include in it. Make it so that they would all be turned on be default (futa and the other one were turned off and I think they turned off themselves somehow, not sure how or when).
-Keep in mind that you CAN'T please everyone. I wish you to be always confident in the kinks and mechanics you want to include in this game. There are suggestions that were mentioned already that I don't want personally (getting dirty and having to do extra chores like washing for example.. leave it to the abstraction; potions to make boobs bigget as a mechanic- just mae a mini character customization with no effect on the gameplay), but at the end of the day it's up to you to decide and not try to please everyone, because it always fails 100%. As always, having to turn something off is always a perfect compromise if you truly have a big split in the fandom if you made something like a poll on discord.

So what I think would benefit the game - as I said, for what it is and what it's going for - nothing really. Just.. first and foremost: JUST MORE CONTENT. More maps, more enemies, more sex variations and positions, maybe more item variation and mechanics? Clothes, Quests, side quests, NPC's, both at home and in the wilderness maybe. Especially pregnancy if you like that kink yourself. If you want sex animations to only have 2 variations max per enemy who don't have dialogue progression, you could just implement a copy paste of the same enemy, but with a little different color palette, so that the player could tell the difference. So for example bandits with different bandana color.

Secondary improvements could include more player upgrades, like upgrading the movespeed, backpack space, maybe even stamina/life drain for specific situations, like struggling, masturbating, running or overall consumption. Even the amount that you can zoom out a bit more. Character customization/creation... but again, this is just more content, not game being bad.

Another personal thing I'm not a fan of that is relevant to the game - financial platform. I think we all know about patreon's censoreship policies, regardless of their reasons. Also just generally not a fan of monthly subscription, unless it's like a streamer. NOT IMPLYING anything about devs of this game! But the milking potential is there and strong on this kind of platform, as we know from many examples, so I just can't trust anyone there, and don't want to challenge anyone's enticement and struggle to give in. If this game becomes purchasable on something like itchio, I'm buying it for at least 10 bucks immediately :D

Last edited:

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
-Keep in mind that you CAN'T please everyone. I wish you to be always confident in the kinks and mechanics you want to include in this game. There are suggestions that were mentioned already that I don't want personally (getting dirty and having to do extra chores like washing for example.. leave it to the abstraction; potions to make boobs bigget as a mechanic- just mae a mini character customization with no effect on the gameplay), but at the end of the day it's up to you to decide and not try to please everyone, because it always fails 100%. As always, having to turn something off is always a perfect compromise if you truly have a big split in the fandom if you made something like a poll on discord.
Don't worry, I just wanna show that I read everyone's post, even multiple times and take some notes if I am interested in a suggestion or simply agree.

I have a good plan of how I want the game to be. MORE CONTENT of everything is definitely the plan ;)
There will be a couple more additional game mechanics, but all in all the direction is already set.

Jun 21, 2018
Don't worry, I just wanna show that I read everyone's post, even multiple times and take some notes if I am interested in a suggestion or simply agree.

I have a good plan of how I want the game to be. MORE CONTENT of everything is definitely the plan ;)
There will be a couple more additional game mechanics, but all in all the direction is already set.
Oh don't mind it please, I was just giving an example by mentioning what I wasn't keen on some suggestions :D And there's always next games to put different kinks to, but I'm looking forward to this game's future!

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022

There will be a lesbian scene between Linda and Sonja?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes