3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
can't seem to start game, downloaded from mega/nopy/zipy. W10
I'm working on a solution. Rebuild & uploaded with a newer version of ren'py but the problem persists on W10(only).

Sorry my dude, still like the concept but this update didn't really add anything meaningful aside from more characters and a bit more confusing plot details. Will tune back in after a couple of updates but this one really didn't add much.
Well, this chapter had to be along with v1. So, Chapter 2 is coming for sure.

Kyech

Dec 3, 2018
I might be wrong here, but 1.0 to 2.0... This not the right way to make versions for unfinished projects...

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Most people have the incest fantasy, and few have the courage to speak
I have this fantasy
I think it would make the game interesting if it had the patch or mod incest.
This is just my opinion, because you as a DEV. and you decides.
have a nice day

Reactions: Rexaureus

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Promising start, I like the mood you're putting forward, I like the models, the lighting and use of colour.

Do I spy the start of a Buddy adventure?, Keen & Jimmy teaming up to battle the darkness and fuck all the milfs? please say yes, we need more Bro Power!

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Promising start, I like the mood you're putting forward, I like the models, the lighting and use of colour.

Do I spy the start of a Buddy adventure?, Keen & Jimmy teaming up to battle the darkness and fuck all the milfs? please say yes, we need more Bro Power!
Well, I'm afraid it will be a Bro power but with a different meaning.

Reactions: fbass

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Ok now u hv my attention
This game looks interesting with a decent looking storyline

If u r consistant nd regular with proper storyline
Then i will support u on patreon but before that i choose to wait for v3 to v4 to see where it goes...

Reactions: OkyoTales
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes