3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I've never seen a Renpy game give as many errors as this one. I ignored the errors, but it didn't help because even ignoring them didn't allow me to continue in the game. It's error after error. I give up and I can't even put the errors here because there are thousands of them.:mad:
It's all undefined errors from my experience, manually defining them in the console is a workaround.

Reactions: Donalddealmaker

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
It's all undefined errors from my experience, manually defining them in the console is a workaround.
unfortunately most of us dont know how,does make me wonder why 3.53 was released at all in that state:unsure:o_O.happy to see its been fixed for patrons though.

Languid

Dec 7, 2018
For v3.53 just navigate to the game folder and open the script.rpy file in notepad or notepad++ and add the define code below under the "START" label after the $ mc etc.:
Code:
#START#
label start:
    $ mc = "Jimmy"
    $ she = "Mom"
    $ you = "Son"
    define she = Character("Mom")
    define you = Character("Son")
Again, add the define mc code further down under "label TheEpilogue" directly below the $ mc line:

Code:
label TheEpilogue:
    scene 0
    show 2 with Dissolve(2.0)
    hide 0
    "By the name of Jimmy, the protagonist of this story is a very quick-witted young man."
    "Innocent, young, and beautiful, but Jimmy is, to some extent, a naive person."
    "And here comes into play your role. You... 'the force' guiding his actions throughout the story."
    "Because you will be his... avatar... you will influence some aspects such as choices, actions, and of course..."
    "...how the characters of the story will address Jimmy."
    "You know what I'm saying, right?"

$ mc = renpy.input("{color=#f50c0d}Your desired name or nickname? DEFAULT = JIMMY{color=#f50c0d}")
    $ mc = mc.strip()
    if mc = "":
        $ mc = "Jimmy"
    define mc = Character("Jimmy")
This should get rid of all the errors I believe. I played 3.53 with this added and it resolved the errors.

If you named your character something else, put that name instead of Jimmy. If you don't want the two to be Mother and Son, change that to whatever you want.

Attached is the script I used for 3.53

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So there are no permanent results from NTR choices? Each time you will wind the clock back to choose 'correctly?' Not complaining, just asking. Some of these scenes are petty hot, but it does take a long time to get to the few H-scenes in the game thus far. Overall, a lot of work has gone into this game, I appreciate it!

OkyoTales

VIOLENCE EXCESS CARNALITY
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
So there are no permanent results from NTR choices? Each time you will wind the clock back to choose 'correctly?' Not complaining, just asking. Some of these scenes are petty hot, but it does take a long time to get to the few H-scenes in the game thus far. Overall, a lot of work has gone into this game, I appreciate it!
That's for the storyline. People don't like 'forced' ntr, and in the same measure, I don't want my story to be altered. BUT... I am preparing something regarding this matter. I mean... there will be consequences for NTR choices.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That's for the storyline. People don't like 'forced' ntr, and in the same measure, I don't want my story to be altered. BUT... I am preparing something regarding this matter. I mean... there will be consequences for NTR choices.
I always like choices and stakes. I get that choices makes for a branching story and more work for you, so whatever you come up with will be appreciated. I like to see the long-term submission of the women, not just in the moment but also in non-H scenes. Just my thoughts. Thanks for responding!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In my opinion NTR, other than avoidable, should be more "non-consensual" (like drugged, coerced, blackmailed and, above all, not enjoying the sexual act), I mean it's a bit annoying to see the LIs acting like nuns towards the MC and the become cock-hungry whores with everyone else.

On a different matter: this game needs a full grammar check.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
OkyoTales I have a couple of questions:

1. The initial NTR Keen+Izzy has been removed, if not, how to trigger it? (after the first night sleep Izzy acts like something happened with Keen);
2. The NTR in general is avoidable (never happens) or just skippable (happens anyway but the MC doesn't know)?

OkyoTales

VIOLENCE EXCESS CARNALITY
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
OkyoTales I have a couple of questions:

1. The initial NTR Keen+Izzy has been removed, if not, how to trigger it? (after the first night sleep Izzy acts like something happened with Keen);
2. The NTR in general is avoidable (never happens) or just skippable (happens anyway but the MC doesn't know)?
1. The initial scene was twisted, now it is a dream. It's more of a bad dream for MC, but presented as a choice for the user. You may skip it or you may 'witness' the dream. The story suffered some twists in the past. Long story.

2. The NTR in this game is avoidable/skippable, with no consequence for the story in case you decide to take the NTR path.
It means you can take the NTR choice and see the scene, but once you see it, you will be taken back to the moment of choice.
This way, I prevented a scenario cascade for the story. The fallback is strictly intended for that purpose.

There will be NTR paths later, when the expansion of the game will take place - The Events.

In my opinion NTR, other than avoidable, should be more "non-consensual" (like drugged, coerced, blackmailed and, above all, not enjoying the sexual act), I mean it's a bit annoying to see the LIs acting like nuns towards the MC and the become cock-hungry whores with everyone else.

On a different matter: this game needs a full grammar check.
I am sorry for my engrish :eek:. It's not my native language. Trying different methods to have a better text output.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
If I can make a suggestion: make the MC less dumb.
And also, you need to fix the first cop scene: at some point the MC remembers the NTR scene of July, even if I choose the non-NTR path.

Reactions: OkyoTales
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes