3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
PoVestiChildhoodDrama-3.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
A lot of waiting in this game. Am I doing something wrong, or you should actually wait so much in the game? There is no walk-though is there?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
PoVeşti: Childhood Drama [v3.54] [Okyo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

OkyoTales

VIOLENCE EXCESS CARNALITY
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
A lot of waiting in this game. Am I doing something wrong, or you should actually wait so much in the game? There is no walk-though is there?
Are you talking about the day/time conditions for the quests? If yes, you can click on the 1726863657720.png to skip/bypass the time.

There is no walkthrough because the game is straight forward, regarding paths, even after the journal(quest tracker) comes into play.

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
Are you talking about the day/time conditions for the quests? If yes, you can click on the View attachment 4054689 to skip/bypass the time.

There is no walkthrough because the game is straight forward, regarding paths, even after the journal(quest tracker) comes into play.
Thank you for the answer. Yes that's what I was talking about. It felt a bit weird just wasting all that time, that's why I asked.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Current version is v3.54 and v3.4 is a typo because Okyo forgot to add numeral 5 in between.

v3.(5)4 :LOL:

P.S.
You have downloaded the right version. No worries!

Reactions: shamtiiomi

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
There's no one anywhere for most of the "game", and if you miss the day and time of the quest, it's gone? I don't get it.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
There's no one anywhere for most of the "game", and if you miss the day and time of the quest, it's gone? I don't get it.
Well, there is nothing else to do besides the quests. No mini events, hidden events,hanging out with characters to level up points etc. so this time or day based quests are pretty useless in my opinion. It feels like empty sandbox game and no, it's not gone.The calendar resets every 7 days. So you can skip the time until you reach your desired calendar day.

Last edited:

OkyoTales

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Are all NTR scenes just bad ends/non canon after the first? My will to keep playing depends on this lol
NTR choices are safe. It means that after you see the scene, the game will send you back to make the right choice... just like a HERO should do.
No, the quest will stay there. You can't progress through the story without doing the quests. As for the last update, there is just one event.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

OkyoTales

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
so it's all just bad ends . Damn OK thanks.
More like a dead end rather than a bad end, because once you finish the scene, you will be taken back to the split, exactly the moment where you have to either pick the ntr or the good choice. And guess what, you can rewatch the scene, over and over, until you take the good choice.

Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes