3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
More like a dead end rather than a bad end, because once you finish the scene, you will be taken back to the split, exactly the moment where you have to either pick the ntr or the good choice. And guess what, you can rewatch the scene, over and over, until you take the good choice.
I'm gonna be honest. To me, its functionally just a bad end. You can save a game at the split and do the same for any game. Only bad end NTR's to me is just taking all the tension and consequences out of the game. You'll always be taken back and the only thing that is canon is the harem portion of the game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It says to click on the map in the lower right corner of the screen. There is no map in the lower right corner of the screen. How do I fix this?

OkyoTales

VIOLENCE EXCESS CARNALITY
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
It says to click on the map in the lower right corner of the screen. There is no map in the lower right corner of the screen. How do I fix this?
Are you trying the latest version? with an old save?

The graphic renders aren't the best, but the game and the women are hot. I like the story of where this is going
Working on graphics. I will come up with something better.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Something I don't get. Trumpson has been calling the MC Johnny from the start. Even if you give the MC a different name. I thought maybe he didn't remember the MC's name or something. Then, all of a sudden at Trumpson's home, he starts calling him Jimmy. {As I decided to, for once, use the default name}. Was Johnny the MC's original name and it got changed? Or is this just a typo?

OkyoTales

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Okay. Something I don't get. Trumpson has been calling the MC Johnny from the start. Even if you give the MC a different name. I thought maybe he didn't remember the MC's name or something. Then, all of a sudden at Trumpson's home, he starts calling him Jimmy. {As I decided to, for once, use the default name}. Was Johnny the MC's original name and it got changed? Or is this just a typo?
It would take me a wall of text to explain why the characters of the story still call MC by default name.

Nothing happens in tuls villa time4(fridaaa)????
Care to share more details in a PM?

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Cool. So. New question. The journal says one quest is Holms. Says his quest is day 1, 1 o'clock. But there is no way to go to him on day one. The only choices on the map are the Home and the Salon. So how do you do that one?

Also. Does this Dev hate women? Every male in this game calls women bitch all the time. It is a bit off-putting. That, so far, is the only complaint I have about this game. Other than that, it has been a good game.

Last edited:

OkyoTales

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Cool. So. New question. The journal says one quest is Holms. Says his quest is day 1, 1 o'clock. But there is no way to go to him on day one. The only choices on the map are the Home and the Salon. So how do you do that one?

Also. Does this Dev hate women? Every male in this game calls women bitch all the time. It is a bit off-putting. That, so far, is the only complaint I have about this game. Other than that, it has been a good game.
A shield is on the minimap during the morning of the 1st day.

Trumpson, Holm, and the mutant never called any woman bitch so far. If IRC. The other characters had dirty thoughts about women, but one's thoughts are not... the other's problem.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
A shield is on the minimap during the morning of the 1st day.

Trumpson, Holm, and the mutant never called any woman bitch so far. If IRC. The other characters had dirty thoughts about women, but one's thoughts are not... the other's problem.
Yeah. It appears to be the MC, Keen, and the faux mayor.

I click sleep. Mom wakes up, says to go to the beauty salon. The clock automatically says 3. The map only has the salon and home. As shows on my two screenshots.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah. It appears to be the MC, Keen, and the faux mayor.

I click sleep. Mom wakes up, says to go to the beauty salon. The clock automatically says 3. The map only has the salon and home. As shows on my two screenshots.
You need to progress the story to get here:

Unbenannt.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

OkyoTales

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
So it's not day 1 like the quest log says? Okay. That's what I was wondering about. Thanks.
Your SS is right before you visit Bella's location. After you visit her, you get back home, the living room, and you get the journal. The day 1 clock 1 quest is after that. I added the calendar before the quest tracker(Journal.)

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Your SS is right before you visit Bella's location. After you visit her, you get back home, the living room, and you get the journal. The day 1 clock 1 quest is after that. I added the calendar before the quest tracker(Journal.)
Yeah. It just went from day 7 to day 1. Am talking to Holm now. Thanks for the help.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
The imagination can go in all directions. If I were to program the game, I would come across things and things that are dirty and perverted. Especially for Izzy, I would include a total orgy at the end where the MC, the loser, Mr. Major Williams, Trumpson do a foursome, fivesome with her because she is the main menu and she does all sorts of perverted things with fetishes, bdsm, pissing,fisting...simply ultra extreme. But then the game is censored :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
The imagination can go in all directions. If I were to program the game, I would come across things and things that are dirty and perverted. Especially for Izzy, I would include a total orgy at the end where the MC, the loser, Mr. Major Williams, Trumpson do a foursome, fivesome with her because she is the main menu and she does all sorts of perverted things with fetishes, bdsm, pissing,fisting...simply ultra extreme. But then the game is censored :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
You can order a custom scene for a bunch of money. Okyo will do it!

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes