2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I think there is a massive lack of explanations on what, how and why (in general). Also some tags are missing from the game content.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I think there is a massive lack of explanations on what, how and why (in general). Also some tags are missing from the game content.
This is v0.02 in future updates there will be much more plot narration. What tags did I miss?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a way to avoid gay content also I can see cuckload not implemented yet who will cuckload who

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Is there a way to avoid gay content also I can see cuckload not implemented yet who will cuckload who
Dima will become a cuck.At this time there's no gay avoid.Gay content is not so much, he becomes a femboy. But if it's unpleasant for you, then while I can not change anything, I apologize for the inconvenience

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
oh, this kind of plot is what i what to see. i can´t wait for dima´s cuckold content. netori is the 1 kind of ntr that i love.
anyway, i am excited for the next updates so keep it up

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Dima will become a cuck.At this time there's no gay avoid.Gay content is not so much, he becomes a femboy. But if it's unpleasant for you, then while I can not change anything, I apologize for the inconvenience
Thank you game looks good maybe you can add an option to turn him into a total girl for people like me

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
maybe make him a busty shemale, that would be awesome

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
From the beginning? Or do as in the game, first a femboy and then a total girl?
As it fits your story I prefer from the beginning I'm not into femboy content i know there's a lot of people who likes that also there is a lot of people like me

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This game has problems.

The biggest is that all of the content is locked behind buying and using the "corruption powder." You're basically grinding at the cafe for money to buy "corruption powder" and that's almost all of what you're doing up-front. The powder is expensive, so it takes days of grinding to purchase it from the black market, conveniently located at the pharmacy (facepalm--wouldn't it be nice if you could buy all of your illegal drugs at the pharmacy?). I recommend corrupting the cafe owner first since the cost of buying the powder is the main problem with this game and she raises your pay when you corrupt her.

From a story perspective, there is no reason for the MC's prolonged absence. As for the "corruption powder," it's a game mechanic that makes no sense. I mean seriously, anyone can buy the powder, so why isn't everyone buying the powder and using it on people.

For those wondering about the sissification tags, it will be the MC feminizing his friend. Where have you heard that before? This game has the exact same approach as My Town, My Show, but without the extensive content. I think it's kinda gross to feminize your friend (for both stories) and not like a bully or something like that, but whatevs. Importantly, you're not feminizing the MC, which turns some people off, and you can choose not to feminize your friend.

The game also has the typical problem with someone that doesn't speak English. The dialogue is generally pretty flat and non-sensical.

Reactions: Agent Abide

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
This game has problems.

The biggest is that all of the content is locked behind buying and using the "corruption powder." You're basically grinding at the cafe for money to buy "corruption powder" and that's almost all of what you're doing up-front. The powder is expensive, so it takes days of grinding to purchase it from the black market, conveniently located at the pharmacy (facepalm--wouldn't it be nice if you could buy all of your illegal drugs at the pharmacy?). I recommend corrupting the cafe owner first since the cost of buying the powder is the main problem with this game and she raises your pay when you corrupt her.

From a story perspective, there is no reason for the MC's prolonged absence. As for the "corruption powder," it's a game mechanic that makes no sense. I mean seriously, anyone can buy the powder, so why isn't everyone buying the powder and using it on people.

For those wondering about the sissification tags, it will be the MC feminizing his friend. Where have you heard that before? This game has the exact same approach as My Town, My Show, but without the extensive content. I think it's kinda gross to feminize your friend (for both stories) and not like a bully or something like that, but whatevs. Importantly, you're not feminizing the MC, which turns some people off, and you can choose not to feminize your friend.

The game also has the typical problem with someone that doesn't speak English. The dialogue is generally pretty flat and non-sensical.
I apologize for the bad impressions, you can write here or me in the discord list of problems so that I put them in the todo list and if possible fixed in the next update

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I apologize for the bad impressions, you can write here or me in the discord list of problems so that I put them in the todo list and if possible fixed in the next update
The main thing you need to deal with is the grind problem. I was basically just going to work, sleeping, going back to work, sleeping until I could afford the powder. There is nothing else to do in this game outside of corrupting people with the powder. So, as soon as I could afford the powder, I would choose one person and corrupt them. At the end of that content, back to the grind. Rinse and repeat. There's nothing else to really explore, find, or learn about. So, it kinda fails as a sandbox game.

Sorry if this sounds harsh.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes