2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

IceKream

May 27, 2018
"Haven't you forgotten that you have a birthday soon,You haven't forgotten that you have a birthday soon,
Maybe you will visit us tomorrow? I have something for you "

The game needs a lot of editing and more than google translate.

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
I'm just gonna repeat the same comment I did in a similar game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, we've seen enough games teasing for months and months, but seeing the step-mom in underwear after just one interaction seems too much...

Reactions: Simulacrum29

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Some technical tips:
* do not use 90-ies Gifs. Use modern file types that are made for moving images (webm is most current).
* Start creating subdirectories soon. Everything is in one, which will be very hard to maintain.
* Use logical names for your zip. The game folder is now called TwineGames, which will annoy a lot of downloaders. Include the version number in the zip.

Good luck!

Reactions: Zirenaz

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I'm just gonna repeat the same comment I did in a similar game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, we've seen enough games teasing for months and months, but seeing the step-mom in underwear after just one interaction seems too much...
The main problem with this idea is that it is difficult to find photos of this type. Not everyone has photosets. Also, very slow gameplay will take away game interest

Reactions: Skyedge

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Some technical tips:
* do not use 90-ies Gifs. Use modern file types that are made for moving images (webm is most current).
* Start creating subdirectories soon. Everything is in one, which will be very hard to maintain.
* Use logical names for your zip. The game folder is now called TwineGames, which will annoy a lot of downloaders. Include the version number in the zip.

Good luck!
1.Does .webm count as local data? So if the Internet version is removed, will the local version work on the computer?
2.I will split files and delete unnecessary until next update
3. I'll change it in the next update, thanks

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm interested in this, but I'll wait for a few updates first. Hope things go good and you find a good balance of story, sex, and detail.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
1.Does .webm count as local data? So if the Internet version is removed, will the local version work on the computer?
is a file format, like gif (made for drawn images with a few frames/movements), avi/mpg etc. Webm is the current standard in Royalty Free small formats with very good quality (but it means you will need to make vids yourself, not just download terrible gifs).

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love incest games, and the step thing is a turn off.
Also, I know it's just beginning and likely little content, but a lot of grind is not good gameplay to hide it.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I love incest games, and the step thing is a turn off.
Also, I know it's just beginning and likely little content, but a lot of grind is not good gameplay to hide it.
In the next update, I will reduce the price of the powder, and add scenes between giving the powder.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes