2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
weirdly i failed several times to download it ...it just stops at some point. tried all links except mega.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Any new Dima content? Games where you feminize others are rare lol and i am looking forward to it.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Any new Dima content? Games where you feminize others are rare lol and i am looking forward to it.
There is no new content with him in this update. In the next update, I will try to complete his storyline, as well as add another such character.

The next update will be much faster. This month.

Reactions: Tinuss

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
spellofearth

Thought I should inform you, Netori is tagged with cheating, not NTR, NTR (Netorare) be specific to protag getting cucked.

So yeah, you can yeet the NTR in genre and as a tag, and just put Netori in genre, and cheating as the tag.

That is assuming it is MC does some stealing, if stealing happens to another character and doesn't involve MC at all... no idea how that is tagged.

Although, if you swap to the person getting cucked's view... then leave as is (i.e. temp perspective change).

I have no idea what the context is, so am including all possibilities :S

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ah generic HTML grinder with no content. There are several "plot lines" but most of them end after 1-2 interactions. There are no choices - so its (as usual) just a linear game.

You can use the powder or dont progress in the game - that is no choice.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
spellofearth

Thought I should inform you, Netori is tagged with cheating, not NTR, NTR (Netorare) be specific to protag getting cucked.

So yeah, you can yeet the NTR in genre and as a tag, and just put Netori in genre, and cheating as the tag.

That is assuming it is MC does some stealing, if stealing happens to another character and doesn't involve MC at all... no idea how that is tagged.

Although, if you swap to the person getting cucked's view... then leave as is (i.e. temp perspective change).

I have no idea what the context is, so am including all possibilities :S
Context is:
MC stole the wife of one of the characters and this character then finds out about it, but does nothing

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Context is:
MC stole the wife of one of the characters and this character then finds out about it, but does nothing
ah then that would be Netori, so yeah, yeet NTR tag and genre mention, and put cheating tag and netori in genre.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Edited. Thank you
ah, also meant to remove the NTR mention in genre, and the tag on thread. (since it was there because of that scene).
And meant add cheating as a tag to the thread itself, not in genre (although given it is cheating you can leave it there).

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Context is:

but NTR/NETORI isn't implemented yet.. Any way, what's with the update? The Quest Tracker isn't showing something for the newly said characters and i can't even buy smartphone, where can we buy that one? Electronic shop ain't showing anything about the phone, only the PC.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
but NTR/NETORI isn't implemented yet.. Any way, what's with the update? The Quest Tracker isn't showing something for the newly said characters and i can't even buy smartphone, where can we buy that one? Electronic shop ain't showing anything about the phone, only the PC.
Where did you download the game from ? The only mega file is created by me

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Also NTR is implemented(Not to Dima)

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
ah, also meant to remove the NTR mention in genre, and the tag on thread. (since it was there because of that scene).
And meant add cheating as a tag to the thread itself, not in genre (although given it is cheating you can leave it there).
Edited. Now it's right?

Reactions: bobdillan
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes