2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
The main problem with this idea is that it is difficult to find photos of this type. Not everyone has photosets. Also, very slow gameplay will take away game interest

I don't think Lisa Ann is short of photosets :p. But honestly, I'd consider using models with more/different photos/videos as the "main" cast, and leaving those with less as the side characters than can get corrupted easily (because the power works better on people that doesn't know the MC or w/e).
I'm totally with you on that dragging things actually turn off people, but the opposite kinda has the same effect. After a couple of updates you'd exhaust any possible progress (or at least that's why I've seen so far).

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I don't think Lisa Ann is short of photosets :p. But honestly, I'd consider using models with more/different photos/videos as the "main" cast, and leaving those with less as the side characters than can get corrupted easily (because the power works better on people that doesn't know the MC or w/e).
I'm totally with you on that dragging things actually turn off people, but the opposite kinda has the same effect. After a couple of updates you'd exhaust any possible progress (or at least that's why I've seen so far).
I will add scenes that will be in between taking the powder. This should fix the problem at some level

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
where should i put the bugfix and what is it for? I mean, what's the bug in this ?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dont like font being bold...
and white text on black background...id suggest some extra option with reversed colors (d be easier to read)
feels missing:
-incest options
-time periods ( maybe 3 at least, as a sbx player im not against time & location tracking)
-sense of movement (probably because all locations are just listed on one page, maybe to divide em into several districts)
-build up/immersion (things are felt rushed...id suggest to prolongate quest chains with main npcs without anything xxx... ...all those powders is a tricky route...it looks like powders could be added only on relevant quest steps which is a good thing caz otherwise ppl would prolly cheat cash/items and feed npcs with powders until getting all xxx options - however i think i could give several at once in some cases ; so if things are to slowed down then some "anti-bluballing measures" will be of help, that is, RNG hookups in pubs, malls )

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
dont like font being bold...
and white text on black background...id suggest some extra option with reversed colors (d be easier to read)
feels missing:
-incest options
-time periods ( maybe 3 at least, as a sbx player im not against time & location tracking)
-sense of movement (probably because all locations are just listed on one page, maybe to divide em into several districts)
-build up/immersion (things are felt rushed...id suggest to prolongate quest chains with main npcs without anything xxx... ...all those powders is a tricky route...it looks like powders could be added only on relevant quest steps which is a good thing caz otherwise ppl would prolly cheat cash/items and feed npcs with powders until getting all xxx options - however i think i could give several at once in some cases ; so if things are to slowed down then some "anti-bluballing measures" will be of help, that is, RNG hookups in pubs, malls )
I will take your feedback into account. Some of your suggestions are already ready in the game (in a future update), you can go to my discord channel and write any suggestions or shortcomings (I will read them there faster) Thank you for your feedback, I will try to fix everything in the next update

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes