2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Edited. Now it's right?
Yup.

on an unrelated note, a suggestion, allow the player to change the names (i.e. custom input for step-mom, to be able to change it to just Mom), like how you name the MC.
That way you can play it even more safe, and have the defaults be Landlady instead of stepmom, since i believe step is still banned on patreon. (there was a game on here were the incest patch only changed the "mom" from the dad's girlfriend, to step-mom).

Unless you are planning to use a code or something.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
As someone else pointed out, you shouldn't have the NTR tag. According to the genre tab, the MC is not going to be NTR'd, he's going to have sex with other men's women. That means it's Netori, which does not use the NTR tag on this site. The NTR tag is strictly used for when the main character gets NTR'd. If another guy is getting NTR'd by the MC, the Cheating tag is used.

You would do well to remove the tag because the mere presence of the NTR tag is going to stop NTR haters from even trying your game. And NTR lovers are going to complain that there's no NTR when they realize you meant Netori.
they already have.

Reactions: sevendustkorn1008

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Yup.

on an unrelated note, a suggestion, allow the player to change the names (i.e. custom input for step-mom, to be able to change it to just Mom), like how you name the MC.
That way you can play it even more safe, and have the defaults be Landlady instead of stepmom, since i believe step is still banned on patreon. (there was a game on here were the incest patch only changed the "mom" from the dad's girlfriend, to step-mom).

Unless you are planning to use a code or something.
Thanks for the warning, I will do manual input for the next update.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Where did you download the game from ? The only mega file is created by me
I took from mega. I don't download from other links, if mega is available.. What i did is just making some money from a few days because i can't play the new content..

Also NTR is implemented(Not to Dima)
What do you mean by trying to complete his story? Are you focusing on him for the next update?

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I took from mega. I don't download from other links, if mega is available.. What i did is just making some money from a few days because i can't play the new content..

What do you mean by trying to complete his story? Are you focusing on him for the next update?
Don't have a smartphone in the shop yet?

Sorry for grinding, I'm still new to game dev and don't know how to make it more interesting and long enough without grinding. I see you have been on the forum for a long time, can you tell me how to make it more interesting?

About Dima, yes, I will finish his content in the next update.

Reactions: Tinuss

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Don't have a smartphone in the shop yet?

Sorry for grinding, I'm still new to game dev and don't know how to make it more interesting and long enough without grinding. I see you have been on the forum for a long time, can you tell me how to make it more interesting?

About Dima, yes, I will finish his content in the next update.
I can't really say that i grind.. its barely grinding. I did that just for nothing? Well i did used my save file and didn't start from the beginning. maybe a bug in that stuff? Maybe if i start from the beginning, it will load itself?

hmm.. People here have different taste. Some wants only mommy stuff, some wants only netorare/netori stuff including cheating. Some wants harem.. just try to balance it out but when you are updating try to update one or two things at once. Not update everyone for very little content? just a simple advice.

About Dima, do you plan on mommy and girlfriend humiliating our friend Dima?

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I can't really say that i grind.. its barely grinding. I did that just for nothing? Well i did used my save file and didn't start from the beginning. maybe a bug in that stuff? Maybe if i start from the beginning, it will load itself?

hmm.. People here have different taste. Some wants only mommy stuff, some wants only netorare/netori stuff including cheating. Some wants harem.. just try to balance it out but when you are updating try to update one or two things at once. Not update everyone for very little content? just a simple advice.

Oh, you need to start from the beginning due to changes in the game code.

The plans for the game have all the tastes that you described above, even some plot is written, it's just too early to add it to the game.

Mom will not interact with Dima. There are several bisexual scenes with his girlfriend in the plans and it will be like: MC is her master, and she is Dima's master.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Cyrcon shop is blank, can't seem to find any new content
If you completed the first scene in the "cyrcon" shop, you need to go to the stranger's house (which is in a poor neighborhood), then follow the questlog. There is only one scene in the "cyrcon" shop at the moment.

May 21, 2017

I never grind. I use Twine Hacker so it doesn't make much difference to me weather i can load a previous save or start a neww game. No matter what i edit the variables using the hacker and move on.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, you need to start from the beginning due to changes in the game code.

The plans for the game have all the tastes that you described above, even some plot is written, it's just too early to add it to the game.

Mom will not interact with Dima. There are several bisexual scenes with his girlfriend in the plans and it will be like: MC is her master, and she is Dima's master.

So that's what i was thinking. I don't even bothered myself to restart new game as i was telling myself 'it will show up eventually" LOL.

Yes i know. stories might play out itself but you can always decide how and when to start it but what i mean is, you added a lot of character in this update. which i don't know (yet) if they are included on the main story or main girls stories or they are entirely different. You should introduce new members once you have good decent amount of contents for the main characters, i.e the first release characters but you know your story. Just keep up the good work

Is the dima content you are talking right now is about the cuckold/ sissy path for him?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes