2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
So that's what i was thinking. I don't even bothered myself to restart new game as i was telling myself 'it will show up eventually" LOL.

Yes i know. stories might play out itself but you can always decide how and when to start it but what i mean is, you added a lot of character in this update. which i don't know (yet) if they are included on the main story or main girls stories or they are entirely different. You should introduce new members once you have good decent amount of contents for the main characters, i.e the first release characters but you know your story. Just keep up the good work

Is the dima content you are talking right now is about the cuckold/ sissy path for him?
The main characters are the ones I added in this update. Characters who were before only to check whether people like this idea (Only after the corruption of Dima, new content will be available (according to plans)). But I will try to finish all the current characters in the next update.

Sissy path

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
This early on your locking content and asking for subscribers..... you are definitely gonna get negative reviews from players for this.
The development of the game took three months, additional content is 3 solo scenes with girls on a dating site. It does not provide any story content.

May 21, 2017
The development of the game took three months, additional content is 3 solo scenes with girls on a dating site. It does not provide any story content.
at least instead of adding new girls complete the existing ones firsst and then move to adding new ones. Those 4 in the dating are new girls and 3 of them are locked even though its still version 0.1. How do you think ppl are going to react?

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
at least instead of adding new girls complete the existing ones firsst and then move to adding new ones. Those 4 in the dating are new girls and 3 of them are locked even though its still version 0.1. How do you think ppl are going to react?
Before that, there were three versions of the game. I added new girls, and did not finish the past because many people wrote to add a plot, and the plot of the existing characters did not have much.

May 21, 2017
Well the 'Drink with Robert' quest is bugged. I drank with Robert for 2 days and then the button disappeared. Quest tracker still says 'Drink with Robert for several days'.

To start with Helen we need to finish Grace.

To continue with Grace we need to finish Robert.

Unable to continue with Robert as the button 'Drink with Robert' disappears after doing it 2 times.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Well the 'Drink with Robert' quest is bugged. I drank with Robert for 2 days and then the button disappeared. Quest tracker still says 'Drink with Robert for several days'.

To start with Helen we need to finish Grace.

To continue with Grace we need to finish Robert.

Unable to continue with Robert as the button 'Drink with Robert' disappears after doing it 2 times.
According to the plot, he needs to become an alcoholic, so you need to drink with him 5 times (for the button to appear, this must be done with beer in your inventory and only once a day)

May 21, 2017
According to the plot, he needs to become an alcoholic, so you need to drink with him 5 times (for the button to appear, this must be done with beer in your inventory and only once a day)
Could you change the info in thee quest tracker to 'Buy beer from Crycon shop and Drink with Robert' instead? that would make more sense that MC has to keep buying from shop to make sure the button is still there.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Could you change the info in thee quest tracker to 'Buy beer from Crycon shop and Drink with Robert' instead? that would make more sense that MC has to keep buying from shop to make sure the button is still there.
Okay, I changed. But let me throw off the patch after you finish the game? In order not to download the patch several times.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Other than the 'Drink with Robert' i can't think of anything new. But for the next update can you at least add some new content for the mother, sister and Dima at least? That way some users will be satisfied.
Ok then I'll release a patch. Plans for the next update will complete existing characters.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
This likely isn't a possibility, and I'll gladly acknowledge that I'm asking for something that would likely be a pretty big inconvenience. I like the prospect of the game quite a bit (as I do most RLP HTML games), but it would be hella sweet to be able to play as a trans-woman. Obviously I'm not talking about the protagonist being a sissy, the personality would still be the same. I just feel like there's not a ton of games where the protagonist can be a dominant trans-woman, it usually ends up being submissive affairs, so it would be awesome to see more games like this from a TWs perspective.

Obviously I don't blame you if it's not something you want to/can implement, I just figured I'd throw the question out there anyway. Games for women like me are far and few between, so you can't blame me for asking :ROFLMAO:

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
This likely isn't a possibility, and I'll gladly acknowledge that I'm asking for something that would likely be a pretty big inconvenience. I like the prospect of the game quite a bit (as I do most RLP HTML games), but it would be hella sweet to be able to play as a trans-woman. Obviously I'm not talking about the protagonist being a sissy, the personality would still be the same. I just feel like there's not a ton of games where the protagonist can be a dominant trans-woman, it usually ends up being submissive affairs, so it would be awesome to see more games like this from a TWs perspective.

Obviously I don't blame you if it's not something you want to/can implement, I just figured I'd throw the question out there anyway. Games for women like me are far and few between, so you can't blame me for asking :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the comment, it would be a good idea, but it will have to be implemented in another game (since then the gameplay will be radically different). I am very pleased that a woman is playing my game, but I do not think that I will be able to implement this idea (in the near future). There are two big drawbacks to this idea: the game will not gather a large community around itself, since not all people like this. And the second disadvantage is the very small amount of content that can be used. This means that the game will not be very long, or there will be little variety and a low number of fetishes. I apologize for possibly disappointing you.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes