2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for the comment, it would be a good idea, but it will have to be implemented in another game (since then the gameplay will be radically different). I am very pleased that a girl is playing my game, but I do not think that I will be able to implement this idea (in the near future). There are two big drawbacks to this idea: the game will not gather a large community around itself, since not all people like this. And the second disadvantage is the very small amount of content that can be used. This means that the game will not be very long, or there will be little variety and a low number of fetishes. I apologize for possibly disappointing you.
Nah no disappointment. Is it sad? Yeah, but I realized it was a long shot. Although the only input I can give is that the game could still draw a community, since the player would be able to play as either a cis-man or a trans-woman. So I'm sure the game would still be getting the same players, and potentially even more since I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people who are into trans-women but that's besides the point. It's completely fair that it isn't a possibility to implement it though, I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the whole community thing, since it seemed like you were worried about losing players which I doubt you would as long as being a trans-woman was still optional and cis-male was still an option.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Nah no disappointment. Is it sad? Yeah, but I realized it was a long shot. Although the only input I can give is that the game could still draw a community, since the player would be able to play as either a cis-man or a trans-woman. So I'm sure the game would still be getting the same players, and potentially even more since I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people who are into trans-women but that's besides the point. It's completely fair that it isn't a possibility to implement it though, I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the whole community thing, since it seemed like you were worried about losing players which I doubt you would as long as being a trans-woman was still optional and cis-male was still an option.
The problem is that I have to change half of the pictures and GIFs in the game. And since I most likely will not find gifs with a similar meaning in the plot, I will have to change half of the plot.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
The problem is that I have to change half of the pictures and GIFs in the game. And since I most likely will not find gifs with a similar meaning in the plot, I will have to change half of the plot.
Gotcha, and as I said there's no hard feelings from me. It was a question worth asking, and I was prepared for the fact that it might not be possible from the start. So don't feel too down about it, and keep focusing on your great work. But if you ever make a game after this one, maybe keep us in mind from the start perhaps? I'd love to be able to fully immerse myself in a game like that ;)

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Gotcha, and as I said there's no hard feelings from me. It was a question worth asking, and I was prepared for the fact that it might not be possible from the start. So don't feel too down about it, and keep focusing on your great work. But if you ever make a game after this one, maybe keep us in mind from the start perhaps? I'd love to be able to fully immerse myself in a game like that ;)
In fact, I like your idea, it has a plus, since games where you play as a trans woman and at the same time you are a dominant, an incredibly small number (if any) if I have time to develop it (Since game development it's just a hobby) I will definitely think about it.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Like the game, just wish more content for initial release characters was added instead of spreading the load to more side characters as well as introducing Patreon Exclusive Content (I 100% understand you need an incentive) but sadly, this is F95 and you didn't make a Patreon only version (I do advise you do this) that teased the content and didn't actually include the working codes inside the HTML so.

EDIT: you can thank the post immediately after mine for no codes cause he had to ask when all it took was a second to look up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nizzim

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is Extras Quest log fix for version 0.1 or an older version? I see the version 0.1 was posted today 2021-09-04 so, went was Extras Quest log fix posted?
It would be strange if a Bug fix was posted for a game only hours after the game was posted yet, there is no explanation or info on Extras Quest log fix?

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
In fact, I like your idea, it has a plus, since games where you play as a trans woman and at the same time you are a dominant, an incredibly small number (if any) if I have time to develop it (Since game development it's just a hobby) I will definitely think about it.
If you do end doing that, I'll definitely keep my eyes on it as it develops! I'm also happy to share my perspective on being a dominant trans woman, if you want some firsthand knowledge about it to develop the protagonist. I'm obviously only one person, so my perspective isn't that of all trans-women. But I'd be willing to share regardless ;)

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Is Extras Quest log fix for version 0.1 or an older version? I see the version 0.1 was posted today 2021-09-04 so, went was Extras Quest log fix posted?
It would be strange if a Bug fix was posted for a game only hours after the game was posted yet, there is no explanation or info on Extras Quest log fix?
This is not a bug fix, just people in the comments asked to change the description of one of the quests.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Like the game, just wish more content for initial release characters was added instead of spreading the load to more side characters as well as introducing Patreon Exclusive Content (I 100% understand you need an incentive) but sadly, this is F95 and you didn't make a Patreon only version (I do advise you do this) that teased the content and didn't actually include the working codes inside the HTML so.

EDIT: you can thank the post immediately after mine for no codes cause he had to ask when all it took was a second to look up.
I think I'd better thank you. You help people, if I were not the creator, I would be very grateful to you.

Reactions: Thatguy
May 21, 2017
If you do end doing that, I'll definitely keep my eyes on it as it develops! I'm also happy to share my perspective on being a dominant trans woman, if you want some firsthand knowledge about it to develop the protagonist. I'm obviously only one person, so my perspective isn't that of all trans-women. But I'd be willing to share regardless ;)
This i can agree on. I like playing games where the MC is a dominant Transsexual but games like that are really rare. even rare that those type of games are made in HTML. The ones i can name at the top of my head with that kind of MC are 'The Company' and 'A Spell For All' where we're given a choice between Male, Female or Trans character to start with, dom or sub is defined by the choices we make. But i have seen Dom Trans MC in other Game engines like RenPY and RPGM. but if you notice properly on how the HTML Dom Trans are made is simple character interactions have trans pics while the sex part has F on M. thats whats sad.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Quite enjoying game with moments of grind. I really didn't like gay vibe there. What i would change its the energy cost. Almost everything consumes a half of it. I think its too much. The step-mom and step-sister storyline is very short. After all games i've expected more of these two characters story telling. Keep going!

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Quite enjoying game with moments of grind. I really didn't like gay vibe there. What i would change its the energy cost. Almost everything consumes a half of it. I think its too much. The step-mom and step-sister storyline is very short. After all games i've expected more of these two characters story telling. Keep going!
I realized that everyone wants me to complete the characters, so in the next update, I will make them all to the end.

timsi

Sep 24, 2017
you have to corrupt all women (and possibly men).
SPOILER

Therefore, the game has a powder of depravity that will help you subdue all people in this world

SPOILER is the name of the game??
But anyway, so player is really just another drug dealer, doesn't the world have enough of those?(n)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Is this game at version 0.1 or 0.2? The changelog says 0.2, but other places says 0.1. If we are only at 0.1, then why is it listed as getting a new update?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes