2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So Im liking what I have played so far, however I feel like you should have finished up the family and friends content before moving onto bigger bits of the game.

ShiroJinko

Jun 7, 2020
Hello, for the smartphone with the girl u can't ulock u just need to use
SugarCube.State.variables.luna = true
SugarCube.State.variables.elizabeth = true
SugarCube.State.variables.sandra = true

Good day to you

Reactions: DudeManrod

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Dev or Dev's please separate the lady's quest paths from the guys quest paths . As the game is right know is :FacePalm: . Please don't force the player to play male routes to just to get to get the lady's routs. you will get more people interested in your game that way Also both sides of that fence will be happy or at least cool with it

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
would suck but wouldnt surprise... his discord is linked in the OP if you really want to know try popping in there and ask
Eh the discord is pretty dead, the owner has not replyed to anything since early december and by the looks of it zero updates have been made there to say if the game is still heppening or not.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Eh the discord is pretty dead, the owner has not replyed to anything since early december and by the looks of it zero updates have been made there to say if the game is still heppening or not.
well if it looks like a corpse, smells like a corpse, and the evidence suggests its corpse....

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Sorry for this one, I'm replying in tester chat everyday. It's just that I go to college and don't have time to code.

Reactions: WasteAway
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes