2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I thought this was abandoned lol. Does this release have at least more than 5 minutes of new content?
I added at least twice as much content as I had before. It may not be as noticeable. But by the number of total symbols in the game, that's what it appears to be.

Reactions: Melmoth99

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Any hero with the name of the actresses? Mainly Helen and Emily and Elsa. I have a school paper tomorrow and this is one of the questions. It makes up 80% of my grade, don't let me flunk
Helen - Alex Grey.
Elsa - Rae Lil Black.
Emily - Jessa Rhodes.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Eventually, you'll be asked to buy some hidden cameras to put in her room to catch her. It's not the cameras you can buy from the beginning, though. Once you got the cameras, the thieving stops.
She will stop stealing money whether you bought the camera or not. The game has a limit to the amount of money she steals.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Here is a little bug i found dev :) View attachment 3006375 View attachment 3006378
p.s for the step-mother i think that it would be better with the better povder that was mentioned to corrupt here, the way you have to do it now is like that we dont need powder anymore to corrupt a girl -.-
Also about content with mom. I explained there why the powder doesn't work on her. As basic as possible. I think I'll explain it better in the next update. Just because I didn't know if the game would have an active players after more than two years after the last update. This update I will try to do as soon as possible. You can find the letter in step-mom's room (if you haven't found it already) with the reason why the powder doesn't work on step-mom.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Also about content with mom. I explained there why the powder doesn't work on her. As basic as possible. I think I'll explain it better in the next update. Just because I didn't know if the game would have an active players after more than two years after the last update. This update I will try to do as soon as possible. You can find the letter in step-mom's room (if you haven't found it already) with the reason why the powder doesn't work on step-mom.
hi and thanks for the hotfix and i now about the letter i mentioned the new powder in my post^^ and i think this should work on her she is only imune becouse the mc´s father gave here the antidote vor the stronger powder and that is wy she is imune to the powder we have now :)

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
hi and thanks for the hotfix and i now about the letter i mentioned the new powder in my post^^ and i think this should work on her she is only imune becouse the mc´s father gave here the antidote vor the stronger powder and that is wy she is imune to the powder we have now :)
I apologize I misread the comment the first time. The second powder will be available in the next update with new content and new location. Since the player doesn't know the recipe for it yet in this update.

• Love
Reactions: KVAtlantis

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
1697361538094.png
Step-sister
  • I have to prove her guilt somehow. Why don't I buy some cameras and put them in her room on Friday?
  • You have already bought a set of cameras

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Hello, nice game but it doesn't has enough content or progress after 2 years. It would be good with more updates the story has no limits.

By the way how could I pass this line?
Step-sister
  • I have to prove her guilt somehow. Why don't I buy some cameras and put them in her room on Friday?
I already did that camera stuff but still asking the same thing.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Hello, nice game but it doesn't has enough content or progress after 2 years. It would be good with more updates the story has no limits.

By the way how could I pass this line?
Step-sister
I already did that camera stuff but still asking the same thing.
I wasn't working on game for 2 years bro. I lost my hdd when like in the middle of war. So i started at the beginning like 3 months ago, also i'm checking this sis content rn gotta fix it soon.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes