2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Dillp

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe one more comment / feedback / advice:

Issue:
The Navigation is somewhere between annoying and nightmare

- A lot of clicking. Maybe you have plans with the locations for future, but right now its just too
- Why is the black market inside pharmacy (that has nothing else in it) and just make it one level up as a separate place?
- Also, when you have just two actions per day, it means you have to frequently go back home to sleep, 4 clicks away, and make same 4 clicks next morning. it is just annoying.

Suggestion:
- In you room, make a link to go to work (if you plan to have multipole job options, it will need some scripting/variable t osay what your job is and display the right link)

- In a job, or really in any location make a button that returns you home.

- Cut down on the hierarchy: remove the "streets" option, just put Gym to commercial, Square to old town, Forest to poor neighborhood. the streets is an unnecessary mid-step that is just annoying.

This leaves you with 4 "borroughs": 1. residential - MC house & Dima, 2. Commercial, 3. Old town 4. Poor neighborhood. Make sure these are accessible from every "exterior" location, just separate these "general navigation" options from the local locations by two or three empty lines so visually they are a distinct block.

- Same as with streets, remove "corridor" in house, just make bathroom/kitchen/living room available from room directly. This one I am not sure about, as if you add a lot of content in the future it could be "crowded"

Reactions: Chellophane

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Hello, nice game but it doesn't has enough content or progress after 2 years. It would be good with more updates the story has no limits.

By the way how could I pass this line?
Step-sister
  • I have to prove her guilt somehow. Why don't I buy some cameras and put them in her room on Friday?
I already did that camera stuff but still asking the same thing.
I fixed it in code but don't know if it would work, can u type me anything in discord so i can send u fixed file please ?

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Maybe one more comment / feedback / advice:

Issue:
The Navigation is somewhere between annoying and nightmare

- A lot of clicking. Maybe you have plans with the locations for future, but right now its just too
- Why is the black market inside pharmacy (that has nothing else in it) and just make it one level up as a separate place?
- Also, when you have just two actions per day, it means you have to frequently go back home to sleep, 4 clicks away, and make same 4 clicks next morning. it is just annoying.

Suggestion:
- In you room, make a link to go to work (if you plan to have multipole job options, it will need some scripting/variable t osay what your job is and display the right link)

- In a job, or really in any location make a button that returns you home.

- Cut down on the hierarchy: remove the "streets" option, just put Gym to commercial, Square to old town, Forest to poor neighborhood. the streets is an unnecessary mid-step that is just annoying.

This leaves you with 4 "borroughs": 1. residential - MC house & Dima, 2. Commercial, 3. Old town 4. Poor neighborhood. Make sure these are accessible from every "exterior" location, just separate these "general navigation" options from the local locations by two or three empty lines so visually they are a distinct block.

- Same as with streets, remove "corridor" in house, just make bathroom/kitchen/living room available from room directly. This one I am not sure about, as if you add a lot of content in the future it could be "crowded"
Bro I really like your feedback. You have covered absolutely everything. I will definitely take your advice. The navigation system is just the next thing in my trello. I added return home, and back to work for the office. But I didn't think of doing the same for the cafe. I will take your advice to fix the system. Thanks a lot.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Hello, nice game but it doesn't has enough content or progress after 2 years. It would be good with more updates the story has no limits.

By the way how could I pass this line?
Step-sister
  • I have to prove her guilt somehow. Why don't I buy some cameras and put them in her room on Friday?
I already did that camera stuff but still asking the same thing.
Hotfixed it. File under game download. Just download file and put it in your game file with replacing.

Reactions: Bullgano10

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Hotfixed it. File under game download. Just download file and put it in your game file with replacing.
You're the best, I love how you spend your time and fix it. I hope you will reach your goal with your game developing career and keep give us good games!

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
You're the best, I love how you spend your time and fix it. I hope you will reach your goal with your game developing career and keep give us good games!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I need to fix all the bugs in this version before starting the next one. So the sooner I fix all the bugs, the sooner I will start writing the next version. I've already thought of the content for it. All that's left is to implement it. Thank you very much for your feedback.

weeblord420

Mar 21, 2019
i can't get through this quest i tried her room and the pub
  • I need to investigate this. Maybe my stepsister knows something about it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Step-sister
  • That was really cool. And now I have a main course to look forward to.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>
and yes i have the hotfix

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Step-sister
  • That was really cool. And now I have a main course to look forward to.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>
and yes i have the hotfix
Can u send a screenshot of passage ?

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
idk how to get into the passages nor do i like trying to do stuff dealing with passages the last time i tried i had to reinstall the game (so i started doing it this way)
Passage is place where u see an error just screenshot your error please. I need to see where it's located and why.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes