2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

crabsred2

Feb 8, 2020
I peeked into their server, and no one has spoken in there for over a year. I'm going to assume the game is dead.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Judging by this :

I think it's possible more than just the game is dead...
Honestly, that comment made me laugh. But I'm still alive and working on a new version, there won't be much new content, but I'll try to finish the characters I've already created. I want people to say what they want to see in the game, suggestions, etc. But rn there's no active players, so I need to show that the game is not abandoned.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Honestly, that comment made me laugh. But I'm still alive and working on a new version, there won't be much new content, but I'll try to finish the characters I've already created. I want people to say what they want to see in the game, suggestions, etc. But rn there's no active players, so I need to show that the game is not abandoned.
From what I remember of this game I think I'll reiterate a point I originally made ages ago, your focus should be small to start with finishing off the "family" and close friends first maybe neighbours as well to have that solid foundation of content before you begin work on expanding your world to the bigger scope you may have originally had in mind.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
From what I remember of this game I think I'll reiterate a point I originally made ages ago, your focus should be small to start with finishing off the "family" and close friends first maybe neighbours as well to have that solid foundation of content before you begin work on expanding your world to the bigger scope you may have originally had in mind.
That's what i'm doing rn, just finished Dima's fem content, and working on Rose content, gotta finish main character family and Dima's family for the next update. Thank you for this comment tho. Welp from what i can say is that i have a lot of new content writed down in notebook, but it's too much for one time so i think i will just finish content that i have rn. Thank u again.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PowderOfDepravity-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Any hero with the name of the actresses? Mainly Helen and Emily and Elsa. I have a school paper tomorrow and this is one of the questions. It makes up 80% of my grade, don't let me flunk

• Haha
Reactions: Manshino

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Here is a little bug i found dev :) Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt.PNG
p.s for the step-mother i think that it would be better with the better povder that was mentioned to corrupt here, the way you have to do it now is like that we dont need powder anymore to corrupt a girl -.-

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes